hmmm...

Cheapest Hotel

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello Guys,

I'll be having my interview next week. Am searching for the best rate Hotel or condotel near the embassy anyone know here contact number please ???? Good luck guys to november interview next week

try miramar hotel but i dont know their number :) just infront of the embassy. btw how was your medical? good luck

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello Guys,

I'll be having my interview next week. Am searching for the best rate Hotel or condotel near the embassy anyone know here contact number please ???? Good luck guys to november interview next week

try miramar hotel but i dont know their number :) just infront of the embassy. btw how was your medical? good luck

Thanks Ryza for the info. Im not yet done with my medical yet. I'll have to go back tomorow again for another check. Hopefully everything go well for my medical. Thanks Goodluck too in ur new life there...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'll be staying at bayview..booked through asiarooms.com. maybe not the cheapest but its right across the embassy. Good luck and see you on the 7th!

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Timeline

Hi, try this link. hotels near embassy it will give you all the info you need.

i think the Hotel Juliano is the cheapest but you get what you pay for. some said they didnt feel so safe staying there but it is the cheapest hotel there.

i would recommend the Tropicana Hotel

naa ra nimo

Chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think the Hotel Juliano is the cheapest but you get what you pay for. some said they didnt feel so safe staying there but it is the cheapest hotel there.

naa ra nimo

Chris

Thanks for the info guys.. yeah deezee goodluck on 7 and see you at embassy. nwei what time p you thinking goin in embassy?

Timeline

naa ra nimo

Chris

Thanks for the recommendation. How far is the Tropicana to the embassy and how far to St Luke's?

Timeline

it is about 3 blocks from the Mall which is about 3 blocks from the embassy. it is also close to St. Lukes. I have a map i put together from the net with all the places circled so you can get an idea. Embassy, St. Lukes, CFO seminar, CFO stamp, tropicana hotel etc. pm me your email and i will send it to you.

Chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

I wouldn't recommend cheap but if that is what you want try the Swagman.

I'll be staying at bayview..booked through asiarooms.com. maybe not the cheapest but its right across the embassy. Good luck and see you on the 7th!

Thats where Claudeth and her Mom stayed, they seemed to like it and they were there for a week.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

try manila pensionne. I'm not from manila so I will be staying there for more than a week for my medical exam and interview... it's affordable and is only a few blocks away from the us embassy and SLEC. it has a great ambience and i think very safe. here's the website: www.mpensionne.com

mami and dada's little baba...

dev238pp___.png

Timeline

Im sorry. That's Malate Pensionne... not Manila Pensionne. Check their website for the room rates... It's very affordable. I can't wait to stay there. It looks homey...

mami and dada's little baba...

dev238pp___.png

Hello Guys,

Hi-Peace and blessings to you from James and Beth in Virginia. We did it back in 2000 and have a couple kids now. Filapina wives are very good in all respects. Great wives, great mothers, etc, etc...

Every time I go back for a visit to Beth's family I go to: Cherry Blossoms Hotel 550 J. Bocobo Ext. Ermita, , Manila, Luzon Telephone 0016325247631. They are good, cheap, and close to the embassy. A taxi driver by the name of Domingo Dimatulac used to work there and can do all the driving for you.. He is very tall and reed thin. so you can't miss him. His cell no. is 0917-4238415. Cherry blossoms is nice, clean, they have a restrauant and decent chow. I would recommend there. If you go, tell Domingo James and Beth says hi. :thumbs:

1850Php with breakfast at Boulevard Mansion. Bayview is now fully booked. PM me if you need reservations.

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Timeline
Thanks for the info guys.. yeah deezee goodluck on 7 and see you at embassy. nwei what time p you thinking goin in embassy?

I'm going there an hour early. So 6:30am. See you!

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.