noi

Visa Services

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey folks my first day using this site, hopefully it will come in useful!

I came here mostly to try and find some people who may have had experience with RHC Visa services and am hoping to find some one whos experience with them has been better than my own.

Sadly I cant get them to do any thing, I have been struggling with them just to fill out my K-3 visa forms and I have pretty much given up hope that they are going to help in the slightest bit, It has cost me 3,500 dollars and whats worse I have lost 7 plus months that could have been spent with my family.

Now it looks like I am going to have to do it myself, I have seen some negative posts and some positive ones and would like to hear if you think hiring a "pro" is worth it.

I also wish I had found this web site before giving Tod Schlosser at RHC Visa Services my money! ($1800)

After a more than a year of frustration with his mis-representation, mistakes, and absolutely HORRID customer concern, we were today DENIED the visa, for a minor omission of evidence that we were not told to prepare. Now we are looking at another 3 months in purgatory while our paperwork floats it's way to the top of the stack.

The last straw was today when I tried to e-mail him with the bad news, but he has BLOCKED MY ADDRESS FROM HIS INBOX!! So much for any implied guarantee of satisfaction.

He talks a good talk, and has a convincing website, but there is little substance behind it. I would like to find an effective way of saving others the expense, frustration, and grief we have experienced.

Hey folks my first day using this site, hopefully it will come in useful!

I came here mostly to try and find some people who may have had experience with RHC Visa services and am hoping to find some one whos experience with them has been better than my own.

Sadly I cant get them to do any thing, I have been struggling with them just to fill out my K-3 visa forms and I have pretty much given up hope that they are going to help in the slightest bit, It has cost me 3,500 dollars and whats worse I have lost 7 plus months that could have been spent with my family.

Now it looks like I am going to have to do it myself, I have seen some negative posts and some positive ones and would like to hear if you think hiring a "pro" is worth it.

I also wish I had found this web site before giving Tod Schlosser at RHC Visa Services my money! ($1800)

After a more than a year of frustration with his mis-representation, mistakes, and absolutely HORRID customer concern, we were today DENIED the visa, for a minor omission of evidence that we were not told to prepare. Now we are looking at another 3 months in purgatory while our paperwork floats it's way to the top of the stack.

The last straw was today when I tried to e-mail him with the bad news, but he has BLOCKED MY ADDRESS FROM HIS INBOX!! So much for any implied guarantee of satisfaction.

He talks a good talk, and has a convincing website, but there is little substance behind it. I would like to find an effective way of saving others the expense, frustration, and grief we have experienced.

Gamal, I'm not sure if I'm responding to you, this website is a mess and totally confusing to navigate on. Did you email me? Again, I'm not sure if I'm writing to the right person due to the confusing nature of this poorly designed website. Let me know if I have the right person.

David and Carrie, I also have had a bad experience with RHC Visa Services. Please contact me. Thanks

I am currently using RHC Visa Right now and Tod is worthless. He takes forever to respond back, His associates overseas had problems and delayed things, I have been trying to get a visa for about 2 years!!! If you want someone to join you to take down Tod, I am in! He is a worthless human. My interview is May 13 and thank God for sites like this to help us with better details. Send me an email if you want to talk more about it musicgeek44@yahoo.com or leave me a message.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic