bradcanuck

InfoPass appointment tomorrow 8am

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Well at least you heard it straight from them..... :)

....and not just a person answering the phone!!!

Thanks for the update!!!

Oct 1/09 - I-751 package sent

Oct 3 - package delivered

Oct 5 - NOA mailed

Oct 13 - 1st NOA received and additional letters for my daughters I filed with. NOAs stated Resident Status

has been extended for 1 year and that we will be receiving a letter for an ASC appointment for

fingerprints, photo, and signature.

Dec 2009 - Received 10 year permanent resident card.

Feb 2010 - My children received their 10 year permanent resident cards.

Oct 2010 - My children were legally adopted by my USA Citizen husband.

Glad to hear your experience went smoothly. Some good news on the 765...hope you hear something positive soon on the 485. Thanks for letting us know how you fared.

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No problem. I'll let you all know the moment I get some mail or something updates online.

Current Status
July, 2011 - US Citizen

Well, that's some weight off your shoulders! Thanks for the feedback :)

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.