uzzzzzzzzzz

K3 Visa Interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, all

3 days before my hubby had k3 visa interview, Interview goes well, visa officer ask him normal question regarding me....after taking his fingure print, the visa officer said to my husband congrat you are approved but your case is required further administrative processing and then return his passport. He further told my husband that processing time is one month. Now only you need to send us passport to our embassy address via any courier when request and we will stamp your visa.

Dats all

Now can any one tell wat is that? was he approved ? if yes then what is administrative processing i read many post here whoz waiting for Adminstrative processing, if this true then why he said to my husband we will contact u in month.

waiting for ur all replies

uzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Timeline
thats normal...they will call him in two weeks to get his visa...same thing ahppened to me...good luck

hey tmman

could you please tell me that was this your k3 visa or any other visa? and do you know why they put the people on administrative processing even they approved him/her in the embassy.

thanks

uzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Timeline
thats normal...they will call him in two weeks to get his visa...same thing ahppened to me...good luck

hey tmman

could you please tell me that was this your k3 visa or any other visa? and do you know why they put the people on administrative processing even they approved him/her in the embassy.

thanks

uzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey all what happend to all vj memebers why aren't you guyz replying ma post as i am very much concern about that if any body have any idea regarding this plz help me.........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.