Ness and Keith

Rescheduling K3 interview Date

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I just want to ask if any of you here tried rescheduling ur K3 visa interview in USEM-Manila? Is it usually a mo. after your old schedule or you can set your preferred date?

Since I'm planning to reschedule my K3 visa to catch up with my CR1 interview, so that, at least i have already a schedule interview date for my CR1 while having my K3 visa interview. I'm thinking of requesting the CR1 visa during my K3 interview..

The info you can give about rescheduling will highly be appreciated.. .. :help:

Thank you and have a great day.. Wishing u all the best in this so long process...

FILE I-130 FOR PARENTS
USCIS:
Jul 19, 2012 - File Date
Jul 23, 2012 - Cashed the Check and USCIS sent me email
Within 7-10 days rec'd NOA1 by mail (father only)
Aug 20, 2012 - Contacted USCIS for change of address
Mar 18, 2013 - our case was approved by USCIS
Mar 23, 2013 - rec'd NOA2 by mail both parents.
NVC:
Mar 23, 2013 - rec'd by NVC
Apr 05, 2013 - case # assigned for both parents
Apr 10, 2013 - rec'd email from NVC for the AOS fee and DS-3032
Apr 10, 2013 - pay NVC online and emailed the DS-3032
Apr 12, 2013 - showed on the site paid & print cover sheet
Apr 15, 2013 - mailed I-864 packet
Apr 22, 2013 - Rec'd DS-3032 Acceptance Email

May 03, 2013 - showed on site paid & print cover sheet

May 05, 2013 - mail the DS230 Packet

May 08, 2013 - NVC rec'd the DS230 Packet

May 27, 2013 - Case Complete

June 07, 2013 - NVC email for the July interview schedule

Sept 11, 2013 - interview moved from orig. July 10 date (due to mother's culture test); Interview approved but Father got 221(g) NBI with AKA required.

Sept 19, 2013 - sent the Father NBI with AKA tru 2GO

~~MY JOURNEY~~
FORM I-130 PROCESS
Jul. 26, 2006 - Sent Form I-130 to VSC but processed to CSC
Oct. 31, 2007 - Case Completed
Dec. 18, 2007 - Interview date
FORM I-129F PROCESS
Mar. 26, 2007 - Sent Form I-129F to VSC ( VSC mailed the documents to Chicago )
Dec. 05, 2007 6:30am- Reschedule Interview date(after 2 mos from original date)
Dec. 11, 2007 - Visa in Hand (request for CR1 visa granted)
MD, USA
Dec 12, 2007 - Arrived in the US
Dec 22, 2007 - Received the SSN from mail
Feb 08, 2008 - Received the Green Card
Sep 2009 - file I-751 within the 90-day period before second anniversary as a conditional resident.
Dec 2010 - file N400 (Application for Citizenship)
NATURALIZED
May 2011 - Oath Taking at Baltimore, MD

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Guys,

I just want to ask if any of you here tried rescheduling ur K3 visa interview in USEM-Manila? Is it usually a mo. after your old schedule or you can set your preferred date?

Since I'm planning to reschedule my K3 visa to catch up with my CR1 interview, so that, at least i have already a schedule interview date for my CR1 while having my K3 visa interview. I'm thinking of requesting the CR1 visa during my K3 interview..

Thank you and have a great day.. Wishing u all the best in this so long process...

Try to call or email the US Embassy in Manila, this is the link: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3216.html

Hi Guys,

First when you reschedule interviews at USEM they have been running about 2 months later.

Second!

Impossible to have CR-1 interview when you have K3 interview unless all the CR-1 paperwork is already at the embassy.

They are completely different visas.

You'll have to call tho as they will only have the K3 paperwork regarding the K3 in front of them.

Best just to do the K3 interview and wait for the CR-1 interview.

Edited by beckypua

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Guys,

Your CR-1 file might not arrive yet by the time your K-3 interview comes. Should you have your K-3 visa, you may or may not want to wait for your CR-1 interview.

You can reschedule but it may be 2-3 months after.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.