Dakine

Nurses and USA

3 posts in this topic

Since there's a large demand for nurses in the US .

I'm putting one of my nieces thru nursing school in the Philippines and I'm trying to find out the best way for her to get a job in the US.

I've seen there are agencies that do so for a fee but some of them are scammers.

Anyone been thru the process or know the scoop?

Thanks!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Since there's a large demand for nurses in the US .

I'm putting one of my nieces thru nursing school in the Philippines and I'm trying to find out the best way for her to get a job in the US.

I've seen there are agencies that do so for a fee but some of them are scammers.

Anyone been thru the process or know the scoop?

Thanks!

Yes, you are right,there is a large demand of Nurses in the US.

The best way for her to get a job in the US, is to first finished nursing school, then take the Integrated Comprehensive Nurse Licensure Examination and after passing apply for NCLEX_RN(state board).

There are some states that do not require CGFNS(Comission of Graduates of Foreign Nursing School)and also TOEFL or IELTS.To obtain Visa Screen Certificate.

Some agencies in PI,usually shoulder the CGFNS and NCLEX_RN examination fees, but you should meet some of there requirements.

Goodluck and godbless

Once they complete their education they have to pass the exam that the U.S. gives then they can be sponsored to come here. Nurses make big money, at least in SoCal! I wanted Claudeth to get her sister to go into nursing but she chose to stay in mechnical engineering. Yea right, lots of opportunities in the RP with that degree. I can picture her now, putting mother boards together in Korea :angry:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne