jayzar

NBI CLEARANCE - manila

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! i got a question...

I am now in the process of fillin'up DS230 form, and gathering the required documents to be submitted.. Nbi clearance seems to have to parts.. the upper part of the paper which is the original copy and the lower part which says personal copy..

Do i have to submit the whole document (original and personal) or cut it into half and keep the personal copy for me? Which one is really needed?

for those who submitted their DS230 and requirements already.. please advice or share your experience..

thanks a lot guys..

god bless!

jayzar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am now in the process of fillin'up DS230 form, and gathering the required documents to be submitted.. Nbi clearance seems to have to parts.. the upper part of the paper which is the original copy and the lower part which says personal copy..

Do i have to submit the whole document (original and personal) or cut it into half and keep the personal copy for me? Which one is really needed?

for those who submitted their DS230 and requirements already.. please advice or share your experience..

thanks a lot guys..

god bless!

jayzar

Hi Jayzar! Not much sure about this but I guess you will only need to submit the original copy and keep the personal copy for you. When I applied for my passport they only get the original copy and return to me the personal copy.

But be sure to bring the personal copy with you so if in case they will ask for it you can show them. :)

My Friendster Site

My Blog Site

Mark & Syvel

04-03-07 - Sent I-129F

04-10-07 - NOA1 Receipt Notice Date

04-14-07 - NOA1 hardcopy received

08-06-07 - Touched

08-07-07 - Touched

08-09-07 - NOA2 notice thru email from CRIS. Thank you LORD!

08-15-07 - NOA2 harcopy received

08-23-07 - NVC assigned case #

08-29-07 - NVC letter received in mail

09-13-07 - Got medical and interview schedule online

09-24-07 - Received packet 4

10-29-07 - St. Luke's Medical Appointment

11-05-07 - INTERVIEW (Approved)

11-12-07 - Visa on Hand

11-23-07 - Arrived N.C., USA - POE - Detroit

when i had my interview back then, i forgot to tear the 2 sets, the personal copy and the other copy, so when i handed it to the Fil CO, he tear it up for me and gave me the personal copy :blush: ... anyways, good luck guys!!! :thumbs: God bless

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Keep the personal copy and give them the original copy.

thanks a lot guys..

god bless!

jayzar

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-07-11

I-130 Approved : 2006-07-26

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2006-11-15

Pay I-864 Bill 2006-11-20

Receive I-864 Package : 2006-12-08

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2006-12-14

Receive IV Bill : 2006-12-19

Pay IV Bill : 2006-12-22

Recv'd DS230 packet from NVC : 2007-01-16

Recv'd another letter from NVC that they need additional req'ment and which is DS230 : 2006-01-16 (what?!!!! i just recv'd DS230)

Send DS230 to NVC - 2007-01-25

NVC rec'd thru USPS tracking - 2007-01-29

NVC confimed they recv DS230 (2007-01-30) and I-864 (reviewed and ok'd) - need to wait for 2-4 weeks for case completion.

Rec'd RFE from NVC (need certified copy of Birtch Cert. and Marriage Cert.) - 2007-02-13

Sent Mail Cert Copy of BC & MC thru fedex overnight to NVC - 2007-02-13

NVC rec'd Fedex Mail. 2007-02-14

NVC confirmed they rcvd the mail - 2007-02-15

CASE COMPLETE - 2007-02-28 (YES!!!)

Medical completed - 2007-04 - 2 & 3

Schedule Interview - 2007-04-12

Recvd her visa - 2007-04-27

CFO Seminar - 2007-04-27

Flight to SFO - 2007-05-04 (She's here, picked her up in the airport with roses in my hand)

###

I-751 (Removal of Conditional Residence)

Sent I-751 form in registered mail - 2009-03-04

I-751 received by California Service Center - 2009-03-06

Check cleared amount of $545 - 2009-03-09

Received NOA1 (Receipt Notice) 2009-03-13

Biometrics Completed - 2009-03-31

:yes:

thanks a lot guys..

god bless!

jayzar

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

hi to all! thanks for the advice! :)

:yes:

thanks a lot guys..

god bless!

jayzar

We made copies of everything for the USE and when my wife attempted to give her a copy of her NBI Clearance and BC, the pre-interviewer fired back at my wife saying, "Do you want your visa to be a photo copy!". She is an #######! So, I would say, NO, the USE does not accept copies those key documents, but they will for everything else. At least, that was our experience...

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks a lot guys..

god bless!

jayzar

You will submit the original copy, the personal copy is for you to keep, you will need this next time if you need to renew your NBI clearance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.