Silas

Using Dublin Airport for US Pre-Clearance

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

HI- you should PM Rebeccajo-Her husband Wes came through there I believe...no problems to the best of my recollection.

Good Luck to you !

Edited by MrsBruce5

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: Other Timeline
HI- you should PM Rebeccajo-Her husband Wes came through there I believe...no problems to the best of my recollection.

Good Luck to you !

No problems except the CBP officer didn't seem to realize that Wes needed an I94 in his passport and through it in the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I stood there like an idiot and allowed it to happen. Caused us to scramble for a replacement I94 several days later when we realized the error.

Otherwise, it was as everyone else says.

I remember the poster scotty used to ALWAYS travel through Dubllin because he traveled SO OFTEN to see his intended. He was always leery of a turnback but never got one. I actually think he was using some of that blarney to talk his way through..................

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

David always went through Dublin after his first visit to the US. He did get interviewed on his last visit and they gave him a "friendly warning" that he was visiting too often. Luckily it was the visit before the K-1 was granted.

He did have a heck of a time RETURNING once though! He took a can of Pepsi with him from here and he was practically dragged to the ground (exaggerating but he was put through the wringer!) on suspicion of drug smuggling because she thought the can felt heavier than it should have. :blink: She even opened it and poured it out! :o

I wish I could have seen that exchange but by the time it all ended, he had them all laughing. :lol:

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.