wioombeen

NOA2 for CFO

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance will be traveling to Manila soon to do the CFO. I sent her the NOA2 awhile ago but it still has not arrived at her address yet.

Does she need the original NAO2 for the CFO or can she use a printed copy that I sent her in the email if the original doesn't arrive in time?

Wioombeen

12/13/04 - Met online

04/02/05 - 1st of 5 trips to the Philippines. The last of which I spent 6 months.

04/02/07- 129-F sent to NSC

04/09/07- Receipt notice date for NOA1

04/13/07- Received NOA1

07/09/07- Touched - Due to phone call I am guessing

07/10/07- 2nd touch hmmmm should I be excited? HAHA

07/11/07- 3rd touch - may or may not be due to a phone call.

07/16/07- 4th touch

07/17/07- 5th touch

07/20/07- NOA2

07/26/07- Received NOA2 hard copy

07/26/07- Received by NVC

07/30/07- NVC Shipped petition to Manila Embassy

10/05/07- Interview date WOW/ Approved

My photos

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
My fiance will be traveling to Manila soon to do the CFO. I sent her the NOA2 awhile ago but it still has not arrived at her address yet.

Does she need the original NAO2 for the CFO or can she use a printed copy that I sent her in the email if the original doesn't arrive in time?

Wioombeen

She can have it or have a seminar even without NOA2 she dont really exactly need it there! Only your passport pages you can scan it and send her in an email and print it if possible just let her have a copy of something to prove that your still single coz for us they really trick us and ask it for me even if its not needed but to make sure just give ur personal documents:

passport copy

birthcertificate

or maybe email from your relatives to her that she can tell that your really single coz for me all i did i just print the email of my fiancee younger sister to me and it proves to them that my fiance is still single!

what needed in the interview like your tickets of travel port of your entry here and documents proof of your relationship is needed

She better scheduled it early and line up so early coz it is first come first serve only here in Cebu only 15 people only per day for US i dont know how many in manila but for Cebu only i am familiar..

If you have some questions about CFO and DFA matter just feel free also to email me or ask coz i will see if i have something to help! I work in DFA before as my first job so i know a little of their policy and some of the documents! CFO i did so early last May so i really suggest your fiancee can make it earlier as of now to make her done and not worry for everything and at least she will be reminded coz it is really for filipina.

Ok and hope it answers your questions! God bless and have a nice day:-)

Wioombeen

When i went to have my CFO seminar they only asked for my passport dont forget to photocopy it and photocopy of my birth certificate or NBI. Tell her to bring a photo of you together and also they asked for photocopy of divorce decree if ever, at that time i dont have it so they tell me its ok. Goodluck!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

The CFO people never asked Claudeth for the NOA.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

Wioombeen

No, you dont need NAO2.

NOA2 is NOT a CFO requirement at all.

Wioombeen

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks to everyone who has provided all this good information. thanks so much and god bless.

Wioombeen

12/13/04 - Met online

04/02/05 - 1st of 5 trips to the Philippines. The last of which I spent 6 months.

04/02/07- 129-F sent to NSC

04/09/07- Receipt notice date for NOA1

04/13/07- Received NOA1

07/09/07- Touched - Due to phone call I am guessing

07/10/07- 2nd touch hmmmm should I be excited? HAHA

07/11/07- 3rd touch - may or may not be due to a phone call.

07/16/07- 4th touch

07/17/07- 5th touch

07/20/07- NOA2

07/26/07- Received NOA2 hard copy

07/26/07- Received by NVC

07/30/07- NVC Shipped petition to Manila Embassy

10/05/07- Interview date WOW/ Approved

My photos

Timeline

noa2 was never asked from me when i had the seminar. 2 valid IDs, cenomar and NBI clearance plus a picture of me and my hubby(now) were asked.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.