Elmira

AOS after wedding date

4 posts in this topic

Dear all... I have another question... :-) I am going to arrive in USA on 29 October 2007, and my Fiancée visa is valid till 08 February 2008. As wedding is very important and exiting event we decided to organise everything together therefore we will marry on 12 or 19 January 2008. We counted days and understood that 90 days period will expire on 27 January 2008 so it means we are OK with time frame... but does it mean that as soon as we marry this 90 days rule is breaking or we still need to apply for AOS as soon as possible after wedding till the last day of this 90 days period?

Thanks in advance for your answers :-)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I have answered in this thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84300

You dont need to post the same question in multiple forums.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

I have answered in this thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84300

You dont need to post the same question in multiple forums.

Thank you! I am sorry for putting my question everywhere... we just thinking about our wedding date now therefore decided to put everywhere so people we will see it and answer...

thank you again :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.