ysa

I need HELP 'Supporting documents'

9 posts in this topic

I just recieved NOA and biometric appointment, :thumbs: but with my NOA thier asking me to provide supporting documents such as;

1) Lease of joint tenancy (we dont have one the house is been paid off before we got married)

2) Joint mortgage areement and/or property deed ( we dont have mortgage and the property deed is on my husband name, we did not bother to put my name on it because were selling the house rightnow, we sign a listing areement is that sufficient to send?)

3)Joint ownership of assets????

4)Tax returns (we submit it already, should i send snother one?)

5) Birth cert of child born from the marriage ( submited already)

6)Joint policies of life,medical, or car insurance. ( submited)

What should i do? should I re send it again all the documents that i already submit, how about the document that i dont have, PLEASE HELP! Thank you in advance!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

did you read that on the NOA or did you get a RFE??

i know on my NOA it said something like" if you have not already done so, please send in the following documents..."

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

if it was on your NOA, that is something that all NOA's say....

did you already send evidence with your form?? I would think you wouldn't need to send all the same info again, if you have already sent it....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

ok just found my NOA and this is exactly what it says....

If you have not already done so, provide supporting documents to assist USCIS in processing your petition..... such evidence may include, but is not limited to the following items...

*Lease of joint tenanacy

*Joint mortgage agreement and/or property deed

*Joint ownership of assets

*Tax returns

*Birth certificates of any children born from the marriage

*Joint policies of life, medical and/or car insurance...

and because I had already sent in my supporting documents with my original form, I didn't send in anything else....

I guess they just want to give people an opportunity to send stuff in that they may have forgotten to send in the first time ...

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

but if you ever got a separate letter saying they want you to send in more evidence (an RFE), you would need to send in more evidence...

Thank you so much Marilyn for spending some of your time to help me out here i feel better now!

your welcome :thumbs:

glad I could help...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

but if you ever got a separate letter saying they want you to send in more evidence (an RFE), you would need to send in more evidence...
Thank you so much Marilyn for spending some of your time to help me out here i feel better now!

glad I could help...

No i did not get any seperate letter its just the NOA and the biometric appointment, thank you so much!

Timeline

glad I could help...

No i did not get any seperate letter its just the NOA and the biometric appointment, thank you so much!

yeha, I know.. I was just saying that in the future if you do get such a letter...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.