stech786

N-400 March 2024 Virginia Filers

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bhutan
Timeline

Application Filed online : March 1 2024

Biometrics: They said they will reuse my old Biometrics so I don't need to do it again, however they will not refund the fees I already paid with my application

Interview date : First week of April

Greencard : Marriage (20 years)

Greencard Received: 2004

Edited by CFitz

57 minutes ago, CFitz said:

Application Filed online : March 1 2024

Biometrics: They said they will reuse my old Biometrics so I don't need to do it again, however they will not refund the fees I already paid with my application

Interview date : First week of April

Greencard : Marriage (20 years)

Greencard Received: 2004

You could have got citizenship in 2007?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, stech786 said:

You could have got citizenship in 2007?

Yeah- I just didn't file for it. I have to be a US Citizen for this job , AND also  now that my children are older, we want to travel the world  and its must easier with a US Passport

Timeline
13 hours ago, stech786 said:

Hi all

I wanted to start a N-400 March Filers for people in Virginia. Office Fairfax

Applied: 03/03/24

Biometrics: 03/26/24

Greencard: Marriage 3 yr rule

GC received: 02/03/21

Did you get a date for the interview yet? Or do they do this after your Biometrics?

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello all, just had my N-400 Interview today at the DC Field office in Fairfax. They were running behind so I waited a little over an hour past my appointment time. I PASSED THE TEST and got approved for Naturalization! After 23 years as a greencard holder. My oath ceremony is on Saturday!!!

On 4/16/2024 at 3:18 PM, CFitz said:

Hello all, just had my N-400 Interview today at the DC Field office in Fairfax. They were running behind so I waited a little over an hour past my appointment time. I PASSED THE TEST and got approved for Naturalization! After 23 years as a greencard holder. My oath ceremony is on Saturday!!!

Congrats 

anyone else?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.