15 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good day everyone 

My finance did his interview November 7th 2023

he got a 221g for an original document plus the hospital didn’t send over his medical.

so we expected a delay ( officer kept his passport and told him visa would be issued)

November 7th 2023

READY

January 18th 2024

Refused

January 23rd 2024

Approved

January 27th  2024( early afternoon)

APPLICATION RECEIVED 

January 27th 2024 ( late afternoon)

APPROVED

Status changed from immigrant to non immigrant the day of Approved

this is Jamaica Embassy 

just sharing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi when was the actually date for the medical? how long did it take for the embassy to received the report? I am still waiting for the medical facilty to send over my report to the embassy. medical date was January 3, 2024 and the inter was January 10, 2024. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, jayshana said:

Hi when was the actually date for the medical? how long did it take for the embassy to received the report? I am still waiting for the medical facilty to send over my report to the embassy. medical date was January 3, 2024 and the inter was January 10, 2024. 

The medical was scheduled October 25 2023

he sent over the 221g documents November 9 2023 at what point they sent over medical we have no idea however a couple of times the status was updated but only the date was changed, so we assumed one of those times they added medical report.

when he went back to hospital the same day of document drop off hospital told him they sent it off 🤷🏿‍♀️

the hospital is dragging their feet for so reason 

before the officer knew about his missing original document she told him “unfortunately I can’t print your visa today because your medical results are not sent over yet “

hope this helps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Paez23 said:

The medical was scheduled October 25 2023

he sent over the 221g documents November 9 2023 at what point they sent over medical we have no idea however a couple of times the status was updated but only the date was changed, so we assumed one of those times they added medical report.

when he went back to hospital the same day of document drop off hospital told him they sent it off 🤷🏿‍♀️

the hospital is dragging their feet for so reason 

before the officer knew about his missing original document she told him “unfortunately I can’t print your visa today because your medical results are not sent over yet “

hope this helps

Thanks for the details.

Timeline
On 1/29/2024 at 2:58 PM, Paez23 said:

Good day everyone 

he got a 221g for an original document plus the hospital didn’t send over his medical.

so we expected a delay ( officer kept his passport and told him visa would be issued)

November 7th 2023

READY

January 18th 2024

Refused

January 23rd 2024

Approved

APPLICATION RECEIVED 

APPROVED

this is Jamaica Embassy 

just sharing 

January 30th 2013 

ISSUED (early afternoon)

Just now, Paez23 said:

January 30th 2024

ISSUED (early afternoon)

On 1/29/2024 at 2:58 PM, Paez23 said:

Good day everyone 

November 7th 2023

READY

January 18th 2024

Refused

January 23rd 2024

Approved

APPLICATION RECEIVED 

APPROVED

this is Jamaica Embassy 

just sharing 

Thank you for the timeline it’s very difficult to get some idea abt the embassy in Kingston when it comes to an interview and the medical. How long was the process for the medical that day ? And did you do the delivery service or you picked it up? 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Hazelgreeneyes said:

Thank you for the timeline it’s very difficult to get some idea abt the embassy in Kingston when it comes to an interview and the medical. How long was the process for the medical that day ? And did you do the delivery service or you picked it up? 

The medical took a few hours but my fiance said the process went smooth and doctors were professional.

i used the delivery service in Kingston 

still waiting for an email from them as the visa was only issued two days ago. Hope this helps 

14 hours ago, Paez23 said:

The medical took a few hours but my fiance said the process went smooth and doctors were professional.

i used the delivery service in Kingston 

still waiting for an email from them as the visa was only issued two days ago. Hope this helps 

Yes very much thank you for the much needed information

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hazelgreeneyes said:

Yes very much thank you for the much needed information

Got email this morning to pick up package.

Hope all goes smooth with your process.

you are welcome 🙏 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.