Jeraly

UK Filers future or current locations?

58 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Has anyone else tryed this on a Mac in Safari. I place the pin, click it to add my name, click the blue x box. Then I hit save. Nothing. Sorry too fustrating :wacko:

Sorry still nothing. Do you click on save when your done? Does it take you to another screen? Because nothing happens when I hit the save.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey - I've added a note to my sig so if anyone wants to be added and is having trouble, or if they have added themselves but the info isn't showing on their pin then just drop me a PM with your username and real names (if you want to) and where you will be living in the US and I will add you to both the UK Filer and Visa Journey maps. And if you're a July filer then I will add you to that as well!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

:thumbs: Added.

You're right down the road from where Steph grew up.

Added us. It's not spot on, but close enough.

Edited by Mark&Steph

Real love stories never have endings...

OK I'm on there.

PS Works in Camino on the Mac, didn't try Safari

Found yer pin, but it won't do the clicky thing!

Odd. I see someone filled it in for me, I updated it with a little more info. ;)

PS robinklake, we might not have any UK foods, but we have a 110,000 seater football stadium. Pretty impressive for the middle of nowhere! ;)

Really? Small world!

Yeah. she was born in Terra Haute and grew up near there. She's still got family in Marshall.

Yeah. she was born in Terra Haute and grew up near there. She's still got family in Marshall.

Looking at the map again, it's not really 'down the road' from Rockville or Crawfordsville. I'm sure I saw your pin in a different spot earlier, but even so, it's still a good distance away.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Really? Small world!

Looking at the map again, it's not really 'down the road' from Rockville or Crawfordsville. I'm sure I saw your pin in a different spot earlier, but even so, it's still a good distance away.

Yeah, I realised I'd slapped the pin in the wrong place...lol

Terre Haute is about 50 minutes away and Rockville (which I adore) is about 35 minutes away. There is a lovely art gallery situated in the square and we've bought a few pieces from there. :thumbs:

Terre Haute is about 50 minutes away and Rockville (which I adore) is about 35 minutes away. There is a lovely art gallery situated in the square and we've bought a few pieces from there. :thumbs:

This is Steph now.

Aw, yes! The Covered Bridge Art Association gallery. Too funny. My aunt has paintings there and my grandmother was a past president and one of the founding members of the association. If you ever see anything in there by Constance Wasson, that's my aunt. :D She lives right between Marshall and Rockville.

Timeline

This is Steph now.

Aw, yes! The Covered Bridge Art Association gallery. Too funny. My aunt has paintings there and my grandmother was a past president and one of the founding members of the association. If you ever see anything in there by Constance Wasson, that's my aunt. :D She lives right between Marshall and Rockville.

There is one bloke that does wildlife photography and it is his stuff that I tended to buy. *goes off to look for name*. Steve Bauer. He does alot of birds (Cardinals, Blue Jays etc) and I think they're great.

Next time we go I'll keep an eye out for your Aunt's work! ;)

I'm based in Greencastle, btw (incase you didn't know).

Oh and I've only just realised that the map has photos...d'oh! Hence me moving my little peg to the appropriate house! :lol:

There is one bloke that does wildlife photography and it is his stuff that I tended to buy. *goes off to look for name*. Steve Bauer. He does alot of birds (Cardinals, Blue Jays etc) and I think they're great.

Next time we go I'll keep an eye out for your Aunt's work! ;)

I'm based in Greencastle, btw (incase you didn't know).

Oh and I've only just realised that the map has photos...d'oh! Hence me moving my little peg to the appropriate house! :lol:

I checked out the galleries site, and I can see why you'd pick up his work. They've got one of his of a cardinal on there, and it is indeed great. Steph knows a couple of the other artists there (One's her aunts mother in law and one is an old teacher) but not him.

She told me her half sister lives (or lived a couple of years ago - she hasn't spoken to her for a couple of years) pretty near there, in a small place called Bainbridge.

Googlemaps is quite the tool. They have an option (for Miami, NY, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Denver) to view the area at street level, a 3D map basically. It's actually pretty interesting... for a few minutes :lol:

Timeline
I checked out the galleries site, and I can see why you'd pick up his work. They've got one of his of a cardinal on there, and it is indeed great. Steph knows a couple of the other artists there (One's her aunts mother in law and one is an old teacher) but not him.

She told me her half sister lives (or lived a couple of years ago - she hasn't spoken to her for a couple of years) pretty near there, in a small place called Bainbridge.

Googlemaps is quite the tool. They have an option (for Miami, NY, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Denver) to view the area at street level, a 3D map basically. It's actually pretty interesting... for a few minutes :lol:

If it is the female cardinal with a snow backdrop then it is indeed the one I have. :thumbs: We have a watercolour by Barb Morris of Raccoon Lake in Autumn aswell. It's very pretty.

I know Bainbridge, have driven through it a few times, it is indeed small. :lol: If I recall correctly they're the place where they only have two police cars and all they do is sit waiting for people to go over the speed limit.

Edit: I've just checked out the art gallery website too and I have that photograph with the exact same frame. lol

Edited by Mags

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I already set something similar but originally it was set up for all those filing at nebraska - but it can be edited for everyone too - a few ppl added themselves on my map - see if this is helpful or not - I had mine set as the non_usc pinpointing themselves as either blue(male) or Red (female) and then the final couple destination would be pinmarked as white.

the link is in my signature

Lina

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.