elizabeth10

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRANSFERED OUR I-129F TO SEATTLE.. NOTHING IS HAPPENING =( ANYONE WHO HAS THE SAME SITUATION?

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:crying: Hi Guys...

My fiance' in Seattle filed our K1 February 1, 2007, send it to Nebraska. The only notice (emailed and mailed) we have is the Notice that they received the papers and it is filed for processing.

UNTIL NOW, AUGUST tomorrow (6months in counting) NOTHING happened. My fiance' calls them everyday for updates. Same answers: "your case is on process", "we are back log", "check your status online", "oh its been so long, its suspecious", blah blah blah. Would you believe until now we dont have any decision from them! if were APPROVED or DENIED. NO UPDATES for 6months!!!

So, 1 particular USCIS call center agent said that since Nebraska is backlogged, they are outsourcing the petitions to other service centers and field offices. Is that true? And last June (end of June), they transferred our K1 papers back to Seattle! according to them, its faster there. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???! :blink: It just went back to Seattle after 6months!

From that day of transfer, again, upto NOW... NO UPDATES! why is this happening? :crying: we don't know what to do anymore...

Anyone? please... help. i think i will need anti-depression pills sooner or later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.