Kelechi

Going to get my Sweetie

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
After I got off work on July 27, 2007 I left for the Memphis, TN airport. First there was a hold up on the highway which made me to freekout thinking I would miss my flight. Get to the airport only to find out that due to bad weather my connecting flight would be moved up. Get to Atlanta and have to spend the night on the bench in the airport for 9 hours because the flight was cancelled until 8am on Saturday morning. I fly out of Atlanta to Newark and took a shuttle from Newark to JFK which is an hour drive but you can site see on the way. My fiance had to wait for me for 5 hours before I finally got to him. We hugged and kissed and said lets go because our return flight was to leave at 3pm and it was now 1pm so we had 2 hours to get to our flight. We had to take a shuttle back over to LaGuardia and we got there on time and flew out to Atlanta which our connecting flight was moved up later about an hour and a half. We made it back to Memphis and drove home from there which was about an hour drive. We are home now and fully adjusting to our life together. My fiance is trully remarkable. He loves the Popeyes chicken and the beans and rice. As time goes on I will be posting about his adjustment to American life. So far so good my friends. My fiance is finally Home where he belongs.

Hi Kelechi,

I'm happy for you that you are finally at home. Wish you all the best in your reunion. May God strengthen both of you. Cheers.

12/2006 - 1st visit to naija

12/2006 - Engaged

12/2006 - Got Married

01/2007 - left for US

04/25/2007 - I-130 sent to CSC

04/27/2007 - I-130 received by CSC

05/19/2007 - NOA1 received

06/22/2007 - 2nd visit to Naija

08/13/2007 - APPROVED

08/18/2007 - Hardcopy of the approval received.

08/23/2007 - NVC received

09/04/2007 - Case number assigned

09/24/2007 - AoS bill package received

09/28/2007 - AoS fee sent

10/03/2007 - AoS fee entered into the system

10/29/2007 - I-864 and DS-230 received

11/30/2007 - I-864 and DS-230 sent to NVC

12/03/2007 - NVC received I-864 and DS-230

12/17/2007 - Case Completed by NVC (Hallelujah, Thank You Jesus!!!)

05/14/2008 - Interview date (Thank you, Jesus)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations!

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.