3 posts in this topic

Hi, when I completed my medical exam before arriving in the US my doctor placed my results in a sealed envelope which I provided to my local immigration officer for my K-1 visa appointment. The Immigration officer then placed my medical in my sealed brown enevelope that I gave to the immigration officers at my POE in Houston, TX.

When completing my I-485 form foy my AOS I enclosed a note saying that my medcail supplement ( I think its I-693) was kept by the immigration officer at the POE.

Has anyone else had a similar experience to mine, i.e not seeing the details of your medical examination done for your K-1 interview.

Thanks

EAD

May 24th 2007: NOA 1 EAD

June 20th 2007 : Biometrics

July 30th 2007 : EAD card production ordered. day 68

August 2nd 2007: EAD card production ordered *again* day 71

August 8th 2007 : Approval notice mailed day 77

August 11th 2007: EAD card received in the mail (unable to use it to apply for SSN as the next day my AOS was approved and now EAD invalid)

AOS

May 24th 2007: NOA 1

June 20th 2007: Biometrics

June 29th 2007: AOS case trasfered to CSC

July 11th 2007: *touch*

July 30th 2007: *touch*

August 1st 2007: *touch*

August 12th 2007: Card production ordered

August 21st 2007: E-mail from CRIS-Approval notice sent

August 24th 2007: Card in hand!!!

Removal of Conditions

June 25, 2009: NOA

Sept 15, 2009 : Biometrics

I have searched the website and found some information to answer my question! :thumbs:

Why am i addicted to thi website?!?! :wacko:

EAD

May 24th 2007: NOA 1 EAD

June 20th 2007 : Biometrics

July 30th 2007 : EAD card production ordered. day 68

August 2nd 2007: EAD card production ordered *again* day 71

August 8th 2007 : Approval notice mailed day 77

August 11th 2007: EAD card received in the mail (unable to use it to apply for SSN as the next day my AOS was approved and now EAD invalid)

AOS

May 24th 2007: NOA 1

June 20th 2007: Biometrics

June 29th 2007: AOS case trasfered to CSC

July 11th 2007: *touch*

July 30th 2007: *touch*

August 1st 2007: *touch*

August 12th 2007: Card production ordered

August 21st 2007: E-mail from CRIS-Approval notice sent

August 24th 2007: Card in hand!!!

Removal of Conditions

June 25, 2009: NOA

Sept 15, 2009 : Biometrics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes the medical done before reaching the USA is good for a period of one year, the result are sealed and are kept by the immigration officer at the POE. That is my understanding of what took place as I was in a fog like state during that time at the airport.

The only thing that we needed to do was to get a tb vaccine which was not available in the Philippines. We completed the vaccine in the USA and then read here on VJ that many are also getting request for the tb skin test-(not a vaccine). Knowing that we rushed back for a tb-skin test then back again in 48 hours to read it, she passed fine. They gave us a letter stating that she passed the skin test and have had the tb vaccine as well.

I then mailed all her vaccine records from this country and Philippine to a Civil Surgeon Doctor. He said he could use the I-693A Vaccine Suppliment form and transfer all the records onto that form, so I think we are okay. I'm currently awaiting the doctor to mail those results back to me in a sealed envelope.

George

Visa issued: 04-13-2007

Entered USA: 05/30/2007

Married: 07/11/2007

Filed AOS/EAD: 07/27/200

NOA: AOS/EAD:09/10/2007

BIOMETRICS: 10/04/2007

Green Card Issued 11/21/2007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.