prok

60 Days after N336 hearing, yet no decision

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My N400 was denied based on according to the interviewing officer “Lack of Good Moral Character “ I filed N336 application for request of hearing over the denied N400. April 6th 2023 I went for the hearing, I presented my case providing all supporting documents. The hearing was short with no stress, the officer asked why was I denied in the first place, he looked into my file on the computer and said he got it. He told me to expect letter of oath ceremony if the proofs I brought is proven to be genuine. He went further that in either case I should expect a letter from USCIS in normally 30 to 60 days. Today is June 6th, yet no mail, please let someone in my shoe enlighten me on process time of N336. Thanks 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, D-R-J said:

Hmm…I wouldn’t be surprised if their excuse was that it was business days and not calendar days. 

Maybe having a congress person or senator inquire on your behalf would help.

Thanks for your contribution, that might be the case then, I will just wait 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.