LaJumpa

Police Certificate - ACRO

22 posts in this topic

Hey All,

I have been waiting almost 4 weeks for my certificate now. When I called to ask for an update they told me there were delays. I explained that this delay is halting our visa process and they said they will try their best to get it posted in the next few days.

If I knew this would be he case I would have paid for the premium service.

Is anyone else having any delays with receiving their certificate? 

On 3/13/2023 at 1:21 PM, NasUK said:

I used mine that was issued last year in July. On the USCIS site it says you can use one that is within 24 months. 

Has this been approved? I was considering getting mine done early so I am prepared but I saw mixed dates online and didn't want to risk anything.

ETA: sorry for the hijack. I don't have experience with ACRO, though I always expect delays with these sorts of things for some reason. Sorry to hear you've been delayed. Must be incredibly frustrating after waiting for the rest of the application! 

Edited by Micam

2 hours ago, Micam said:

Has this been approved? I was considering getting mine done early so I am prepared but I saw mixed dates online and didn't want to risk anything.

ETA: sorry for the hijack. I don't have experience with ACRO, though I always expect delays with these sorts of things for some reason. Sorry to hear you've been delayed. Must be incredibly frustrating after waiting for the rest of the application! 

It was apparently dispatched on Monday, Still nothing.

The email says to wait up to 8 working days before getting in touch.

2 hours ago, Micam said:

I am still waiting for my DQ everything was uploaded and submitted yesterday 14/03/2023 so hopefully i will hear something soon as i do not think those NVC time frames are very accurate on there website tbh. Cause our case (I-130) was approved on 2nd of march 23 our case was sent to NVC on 5th of March and Received at NVC on 6th of March it took about 4 days for them to process the payment which we paid on 6th of March. So that time frames are not accurate at all 🤷🏻‍♂️ but yeah i will keep you updated when i hear something back.

On 3/13/2023 at 1:07 PM, Yellowcab1111 said:

Hey All,

I have been waiting almost 4 weeks for my certificate now. When I called to ask for an update they told me there were delays. I explained that this delay is halting our visa process and they said they will try their best to get it posted in the next few days.

I just got mine in like 2 days. Id probably re apply if I was you?

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2023 at 9:07 PM, LaJumpa said:

Hey All,

Hi, did you get an email once the police certificate got sent out? thanks

7 hours ago, pizzapancake said:

Hi, did you get an email once the police certificate got sent out? thanks

Hey! Yes I did however mine got lost in the post as they don’t send it out with tracking unless you choose the premium option. 

I had to pay an extra £15 to have it sent again with tracking. 

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

When you sent off your application did you get any email back from them saying they are reviewing the application, i sent mine off 2 weeks ago and i got an automated reply but not other acknowledgment they have even received my application, starting to worry now 

3 hours ago, EthanB said:

When you sent off your application did you get any email back from them saying they are reviewing the application, i sent mine off 2 weeks ago and i got an automated reply but not other acknowledgment they have even received my application, starting to worry now 

I believe it was just radio silence until the dispatch notification was sent. I started chasing them up after it reached day 21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, LaJumpa said:

I believe it was just radio silence until the dispatch notification was sent. I started chasing them up after it reached day 21

awesome thankyou for replying, that's deffo eased some nerves in me, from sending the application to receiving the report how long did it take?

6 hours ago, EthanB said:

awesome thankyou for replying, that's deffo eased some nerves in me, from sending the application to receiving the report how long did it take?

I think in total I waited around 5 weeks because my original got lost in the mail. And then I called to ask if it’s whereabouts and then they made me pay £15 to have a copied to delivered the next day. 

17 minutes ago, LaJumpa said:

I think in total I waited around 5 weeks because my original got lost in the mail. And then I called to ask if it’s whereabouts and then they made me pay £15 to have a copied to delivered the next day. 

I used for my application the one that was issued 2022 as they said you can use ones that are valid up to 24 months 

On 6/26/2023 at 6:09 PM, EthanB said:

Keep us updated on how long it ends up taking for you. I also sent in an application on June 21 and haven’t heard anything back.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.