badwolfxi

NVC Case Number Is The Wrong Embassy

87 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, boosack said:

@Kokopuff What does your letter look like it should state that NVC is now transferring your case and at the bottom it should have a case number. 

@Jaykeed when you guys emailed the embassy what format did you use meaning subject and body information? I sent one email a while back and they never responded to me

Screenshot_2023-08-25-19-07-49-556_com.google.android.gm-edit.thumb.jpg.36fecbc8e73feaeb67332595ceac3c9f.jpg

2 hours ago, Kokopuff said:

Welcome letter is like this. Welcome letter should come from US Doha Embassy. Wait. Your case has been ready since June 20????? Why? I mean when was your NOA1? Howcome it has been that long? Is it a special case if you don't mind me asking? 

IMG-20230823-WA0043.jpg

@Kokopuff Our NOA1 was received on Sep/29/2021. And our case is not a special one

On 8/25/2023 at 1:30 AM, Kokopuff said:

No not really, unfortunately. It's another waiting game for us. You could try sending them an email. We did, using the visa navigator and responses as per the thread is not something to expect asap. 

Our hopes are with them to send us the schedule. Have you received your welcome letter? And when did you case got ready? 

@Kokopuff What you mean by " our hope are with them to send us the schedule." Can they publish the interview dates to us?

1 minute ago, PICCOLO23 said:

@Kokopuff The navigator just gives your the email and template to email them with. Or am I missing something. Do they have a whatsapp number? lol

LOL. Sorry for the confusion! Geez. Yes. We have to follow the template they said and it took them 2 weeks to reply just to let us know that they needed more time. Like how much more? 🤣🤣

47 minutes ago, PICCOLO23 said:

@Kokopuff At least they replied to you. They didnt even respond to me. How long have you been waiting,...I mean your case in "READY" status>?

@Kokopuff Can you ask them for a timeframe geez...its only our marriage thats halted lol

We could try again. Let us all send them email and see if we'll get something. Yeah a timeframe will at least give us some idea to until when do we wait. My case has been ready since August 2nd. I don't get why yours hasn't been scheduled. Ready since June 2023 right?

Just now, Kokopuff said:

We could try again. Let us all send them email and see if we'll get something. Yeah a timeframe will at least give us some idea to until when do we wait. My case has been ready since August 2nd. I don't get why yours hasn't been scheduled. Ready since June 2023 right?

Also how did you know k1 isn't their priority?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.