SabJeff

NVC Case Tracker / Sending via Mail

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey there,

sorry i'm bothering you but i'm still not quite sure if we have to mail our documents to nvc.

So when i check out the status on the ceac website this pops up: Action required Submit requested documents.

However everyone keeps telling me that this is just a generic message and everyone gets it. Has anyone ever after uploading everything online send the scans of the documents via e-mail as requested?

The NV website states: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/submitting-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Submitting Documents to the NVC

Mail Processing

Only mail documents to NVC if instructed. Submitting documents by mail when not instructed to will delay the processing of your case.

After you collect the financial evidence and supporting documents, you must submit all required items in ONE package to NVC. Your case may be significantly delayed if you don't submit all of your documents at the same time.

Can anyone tell me if we have to send an Email to NVC with the scans???

Nothing is happening since 21st of July....

IMG_0519.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, SabJeff said:

Hey there,

sorry i'm bothering you but i'm still not quite sure if we have to mail our documents to nvc.

So when i check out the status on the ceac website this pops up: Action required Submit requested documents.

However everyone keeps telling me that this is just a generic message and everyone gets it. Has anyone ever after uploading everything online send the scans of the documents via e-mail as requested?

The NV website states: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/submitting-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Submitting Documents to the NVC

Mail Processing

Only mail documents to NVC if instructed. Submitting documents by mail when not instructed to will delay the processing of your case.

After you collect the financial evidence and supporting documents, you must submit all required items in ONE package to NVC. Your case may be significantly delayed if you don't submit all of your documents at the same time.

Can anyone tell me if we have to send an Email to NVC with the scans???

Nothing is happening since 21st of July....

IMG_0519.jpg

Since everything is digital/online these days you just need to upload on the ceac.state.gov website. This message will appear on your tracker until NVC accepts your documents and DQ. 
they’re up to August 15,2022 in reviewing documents, have you press the submit button after uploading ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, MrsSmithh said:

Since everything is digital/online these days you just need to upload on the ceac.state.gov website. This message will appear on your tracker until NVC accepts your documents and DQ. 
they’re up to August 15,2022 in reviewing documents, have you press the submit button after uploading ?

Yes, everything is submitted and correct. :(

I#m just worried that i still have to send the stuff via email and they will not processing my case until then. I submitted an inquiry but this takes time...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, SabJeff said:

Yes, everything is submitted and correct. :(

I#m just worried that i still have to send the stuff via email and they will not processing my case until then. I submitted an inquiry but this takes time...

I don’t believe that you need to send email, as long as you use the ceac portal. Please don’t stress, it’ll only make it worst

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.