aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our Update.......

My husband finally made it home, Alhumdulilah!!!!! :D:dancing:

He arrived in USA on 12/11/2008 and we were reunited on 12/12/2008. I still can't believe that he is finally home. I had him pinch me.......lol

The first weekend was emotional for me, but now Alhumdulilah it is getting much better.

This is just one heck of an emotional journey and we just have to stay strong and remember to have faith. ALLAH knows best and that is so very true, because I never thought he would ever get here.

my prayers to all and much love

Aisha n Qasim

Happy New Year to all our friends here!!!!

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Our Update.......

Wow many congrats to both of u .so lucky u guys so yr 2008 was good for u guys and please dont 4get us in ur Duaas please remember us in ur Duaas im suffering from this sponcership case past 4 yrs n hoping yr 2009 is lucky for us im waiting for my hubby since yr 2005 thats when v got married so please u know how it is since u went though it u r lucky u didnt had ot wait much compare to 4 yrs its alot .Anyways wish u guys happy life toghther .and may Allah reunite all the couples who r in long distance relationship .

Timeline

:P HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! :P

Hope and pray that 2009 is good to all of us :thumbs:

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Timeline

May this new year reunite those separated, bring everyone happiness, health and prosperity. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 everyone!

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Our Update.......

He arrived in USA on 12/11/2008 and we were reunited on 12/12/2008. I still can't believe that he is finally home. I had him pinch me.......lol

The first weekend was emotional for me, but now Alhumdulilah it is getting much better.

This is just one heck of an emotional journey and we just have to stay strong and remember to have faith. ALLAH knows best and that is so very true, because I never thought he would ever get here.

Aisha n Qasim

aightttttttttttttt :dance::dance::dance: ~~~ m'A

may Allah keep ya both happy .. m v happy 4 ya..

duas,

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Guys!

I sent the required documents to USEM islamabad as they demanded.i sent the documents on 23rd Dec.I emailed them on thursday regarding my case status.

They replied me this.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that we did receive the documents from the applicant but those haven’t been reviewed yet. You are requested to contact our office after 2 weeks in order to further inquire about your case.

I hope this information will be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further inquiry."

It means they r still working on it.OH GOD! :angry:

Pray for me.

Edited by SIBTAIN

Timeline
Guys!

I sent the required documents to USEM islamabad as they demanded.i sent the documents on 23rd Dec.I emailed them on thursday regarding my case status.

They replied me this.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that we did receive the documents from the applicant but those haven’t been reviewed yet. You are requested to contact our office after 2 weeks in order to further inquire about your case.

I hope this information will be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further inquiry."

It means they r still working on it.OH GOD! :angry:

Pray for me.

i'A=)

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Our Update.......

Aisha n Qasim

Congratulations Aisha!!!!!!! Wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!!

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Hello browneyedgirl!

I was looking at ur AP time.

Your fiance will get the visa soon now coz you have suffered AP since July 8.And its approx 6 month of AP.

According to my knowldge the maximum time of AP for pakistani Applicants are 6 months.

So i m very hopefull.

Here is my question,I wanna know the complete name of ur fiancee?Are you pakistani USC,or american born?

You both met online like us.I think in these cases they check the case in depth.

Your info would be helpfull for me..

Thanx and best of luck :thumbs:

Hello browneyedgirl!

Your fiance will get the visa soon now coz you have suffered AP since July 8.And its approx 6 month of AP.

According to my knowldge the maximum time of AP for pakistani Applicants are 6 months.

So i m very hopefull.

Here is my question,I wanna know the complete name of ur fiancee?Are you pakistani USC,or american born?

You both met online like us.I think in these cases they check the case in depth.

Yes we are coming up on 6months of AP, I am a USC by birth. I would prefer not to disclose my fiance's full name, but its not a common name and he is a pakistani male who has never traveled outside of pakistan. I pray to Allah AP will be over soon like within the next month or two.

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Timeline
Hello browneyedgirl!

So i m very hopefull.

Yes we are coming up on 6months of AP, I am a USC by birth. I would prefer not to disclose my fiance's full name, but its not a common name and he is a pakistani male who has never traveled outside of pakistan. I pray to Allah AP will be over soon like within the next month or two.

i'A=) @browneyed... i pray for you and all those out there stuck like us=)

and who said AP usually last 6 mons @ Sibtain bahi??? there is NO set time line for this thing! i had my hopes high @ 6mons, then @ 10mons.. but i guess Allah is the ultimate planner=) only He knows what is best for us=)

good lucks to you all,

duas,

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just got off the phone with DOS and they told me that my wife's K3 Interview has been scheduled for the last week of Jan.

Any advice, tips and thoughts re the interview?

BTW: How much cash should she have on hand?

Would it be worth while if I flew to Islamabad to be with her for the interview?

Regards,

SHAH

K-3 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Islamabad, Pakistan

Married - 03/21/2008

I-129F

05-27-2008 - I-129F sent to Vermont

12-02-2008 – I-129 Approved

12-06-2008 - NOA2 received

NVC Journey

I-129F

12-05-2008 - NVC Received

12-05-2008 - NVC Case No. Issued

12-08-2008 - 129F left for USEM (Confirmed via DHL Tracking)

USEM Journey

I-129F

12-13-2008 - Received by USEM

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Received via E-Mail

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Responded (Sent Back via AMEX)

12-29-2008 - P3.5 Received by USEM

01-07-2009 - P4 Received

01-26-2009 - Interview Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.