aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

slam everyone,congrates hp81.

and now q to all the mazlooms.lol. in packet 3.5,there is a list of the physicians for medical.now i've got the interview letter,but cant see any instructions about medical exam,should i have to take any oppointment to the doctors by myself or there is some other letter of medical coming my way?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
slam everyone,congrates hp81.

and now q to all the mazlooms.lol. in packet 3.5,there is a list of the physicians for medical.now i've got the interview letter,but cant see any instructions about medical exam,should i have to take any oppointment to the doctors by myself or there is some other letter of medical coming my way?

Thanks, and yes you have to schdule your own appointment for medical from the list.

Timeline

hp81 Masha'Allah... congrats.. Im very happy for you.. how long was your husband in AP??? I hope your husband has a smooth journey,insha'Allah, Ameen.

*Tamz... My husband recieved his interview letter in march for JULY 25, 2007.... (our case was recieved by the consulate in Jan, and you have to make an appointment with the doc...)

`Ayk shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ayk sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar ...`(Insha'Allah, Ameen)

Timeline

hey congrats hp81

I am also waiting for my husband's visa to be approved. Wish you guys all the best.

Takecare

Farah

I-129F (K3) Form:

07-08-06 – Married

01-17-07 – NOA1 rec’d

05-10-07– I-129F Approved, in 90 days from your filing date.

05-10-07 – Forwarded to ISB Emb.

06-19-07 – Initial Interview date but since he had business trips later changed to August 28, 2007 put on AP , given white slip

03-28-08 – call DOS case going in & out of AP

03-30-08 - called ISB said they requested case to be expedited

04-08-08 - Husband received email from ISB to pick up visa :) :) yippppyyyyyyyy

04-02-08 - VISA PRINT DATE

04-21-08 - will be in ISB to pick up visa :) :)

VISA IN HAND on 04-21-08 VISA Issuance DATE on 04-02-08

June 6, 2008 Arrived in USA POE Detroit, <10mins to do immigration, very nice + helpful officer, Zero harassment level even though husband has a very very common name

.png

.png

Timeline
Hello,

How is everyone? Today is a wonderful day for us. My husband received a phone call from American Express on Friday to come pick up his visa today and Mashallah with everyone's prayere my husband picked up his visa. Inshallah he is trying to get ticket for this week to come to U.S. I am so very happy. Thank you so much every one for your help, and I pray to Allah that all waiting hear good news soon (ameen)

Welcomem new memeber to the club. Now we have to apply for AOS, Inshallah that will go smothly once my husband arrives here. Take care every one, I will keep you all posted.

Allah Hafiz.

Congratulations

IR1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-130 Sent : 2004-04-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2004-04-30

I-130 Approved : 2005-05-31

NVC Received : 2005-06-15

Naturalized Citizenship: 2007-05-24

Sent letters to NVC and USCIS to upgrade my wife and kids petitions: 2007-05-24

Petition upgraded from F2A to IR1: 2007-06-12

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2007-06-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2007-06-19 (email)

Pay I-864 Bill: 2007-06-19 (Jame's Shortcut)

1-864 Bill Delivered in St. Louis: 2007-06-21

NVC Accepts DS-3032: 2007-06-26 (email from NVC)

IV Bill & I-864 Generated: 2007-07-02

Return Completed I-864: 2007-07/09 (Jame's Shortcut)

Received & Paid IV Bill : 2007-07-16

IV Bill entered in NVC system: 2007-07-24

DS230 Generated: 2007-07-30

Return Completed DS-230 : 2007-08-09 (Jame's Shortcut)

NVC Receives DS-230: 2007-08-13

DS-230 entered in NVC system: 2007-08-16

Case Completed at NVC: 2007-08-24

NVC Left : 2007-08-29

Consulate Received : 2007-09-12

Packet 3 Received : 2007-09-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-09-22

Packet 4 Received : 2007-10-05

Original Interview Date : 2008-04-08

New Interview Date : 2008-01-25

Visa Issued: 2008-01-25

Passport Received : 2008-01-30

US Entry : 2008-02-26

POE: JFK

Comments : I filed as a GC holder. Upgraded the same petition to IR1 in June 07.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : My I-130 was approved in 413 days.

Hello,

How is everyone? Today is a wonderful day for us. My husband received a phone call from American Express on Friday to come pick up his visa today and Mashallah with everyone's prayere my husband picked up his visa. Inshallah he is trying to get ticket for this week to come to U.S. I am so very happy. Thank you so much every one for your help, and I pray to Allah that all waiting hear good news soon (ameen)

Welcomem new memeber to the club. Now we have to apply for AOS, Inshallah that will go smothly once my husband arrives here. Take care every one, I will keep you all posted.

Allah Hafiz.

Congratulations and best of luck in AOS process!!

Timeline
Hello,

Allah Hafiz.

Congratulations and best of luck in AOS process!!

Thanks.

Timeline
:wacko: I am a U.S. Citizen and have submitted all the necessary forms for I-130 for my wife. The case was completed here in the U.S. and then forwarded on to the Embassy in Islamabad. The Embassy in Islamabad sent my wife a packet which requested certain documents. She then promptly submitted those documents through an agent (this was instructed by the Embassy). The agent forwarded the documents to the Embassy. After a week goes by, my wife decides to call the Embassy, only to find out her interview has been set for February 15, 2008, thats 6 months away. Any idea why this is? I have read other posts and timelines and its usually a month or so. We tried asking the Embassy and all they say is thats the only availability they have. Can anyone please shed some light. Thanks. Edited by Samad

Timeline
:wacko: I am a U.S. Citizen and have submitted all the necessary forms for I-130 for my wife. The case was completed here in the U.S. and then forwarded on to the Embassy in Islamabad. The Embassy in Islamabad sent my wife a packet which requested certain documents. She then promptly submitted those documents through an agent (this was instructed by the Embassy). The agent forwarded the documents to the Embassy. After a week goes by, my wife decides to call the Embassy, only to find out her interview has been set for February 15, 2008, thats 6 months away. Any idea why this is? I have read other posts and timelines and its usually a month or so. We tried asking the Embassy and all they say is thats the only availability they have. Can anyone please shed some light. Thanks.

Samad, it's normal for the embassy to schedule interviews after 3-5 months. K-3 applicants are generally scheduled on the lower end of the spectrum (3 months or so), IR/CR ones are scheduled on the later end of the time line (4-5 months). I haven't seen a whole lot of cases where the interview was scheduled earlier than that. My wife's interview was scheduled in early July for the for very end of November. Generally embassy will not reschedule to an earlier date (unless there is an acute emergency).

Can someone tell me how much does the NVC visa fee bill cost?

Don't hate the player, Hate the game

Peter Griffin: The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hello,

Allah Hafiz.

Congratulations hp81.

Zaki

17th January 06----I-130 Approved

NVC

6th March 06------- Receive DS3032 letter (in Pakistan)

10th March 06----- DS3032 sent back to NVC

20th July 06------- Receive duplicate DS230 packet

14th September 06-----Case completed and sent US embassy Islamabad

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY

7th November 06----- Embassy upgrade my petition from F2A to IR1.

8th November 06----- Receive packet 3.5 through TCS.

16th November 06---- Embassy receive packet 3.5 and pending for review.

18th January 07----------- Receive Packet 4.

26th March 07------------ Medical Done

29th March 07 ---- INTERVIEW AT 8:00 am

APPROVED ---------- AP Starts

13th July 07 --------- AP END RECEIVE VISA

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=61439&hl= (INTERVIEW DETAILS)

29th July 07 ---------- Arrived US

30th July 07 ---------- Apply for social security card.

22nd August 07 --------- Social Security Card arrived.

31st August 07----------- Green Card Arrived.

------------------------------------------

12th April 2012-------------------- Check was cashed.

23rd FEBRUARY 2012 ---------------CITIZEN INTERVIEW (WILL UPDATE TIMELINE)

Timeline
Hello,

Allah Hafiz.

Congratulations hp81.

Zaki

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.