ron123

I129F NO2 recieved 4 weeks ago...NVC has nothing.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm getting a little worried.

I got my NOA2.

I129F and I130 were approved on June 25,2007.

I called NVC today, they said they have not gotten anything and it could take up to 90days.

What??????????????????????

I look at all the others on this site and they usually get something more quickly.

What is going on????

Ron

Filed in Feb. 2007

good luck all.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Takes a good 2-4 weeks for CSC to send petitions to NVC, CSC tends to hold them up and send in one large truck load, NVC is in New Hampshire on the opposite side of the country, it takes at least 1 week to transport cross country.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Takes a good 2-4 weeks for CSC to send petitions to NVC, CSC tends to hold them up and send in one large truck load, NVC is in New Hampshire on the opposite side of the country, it takes at least 1 week to transport cross country.

Yes but on my NO2 it says that its only good until October 24, 2007. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 4 weeks lost already.

good luck all.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yes but on my NO2 it says that its only good until October 24, 2007. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 4 weeks lost already.

Don't worry about that expiration date, the consular officer at the consulate can and do extend the expiration. Our Visa was approved long after that expiration date.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Called NVC again today. Still nothing....its been 31 days since NOA2 was approved at CSC

I'm beginning to think this is not right. Has anyone else had to wait 5 weeks to get a case number assigned at the NVC????

Don't worry about that expiration date, the consular officer at the consulate can and do extend the expiration. Our Visa was approved long after that expiration date.

good luck all.....

We had our petition reaffirmed (long story) in June 21 at VSC and called NVC yesterday but they still have not received it. We're also wondering if this is usual.

EGB

Called NVC again today. Still nothing....its been 31 days since NOA2 was approved at CSC

I'm beginning to think this is not right. Has anyone else had to wait 5 weeks to get a case number assigned at the NVC????

UPDATE!!!

OK...I called NVC and they said they normally get in 2-4 weeks.

Well then I called CSC, told them I had my approval from Jun. 25th, 2007.

The lady there says they send all petitions once approved in 7 days!

So I explained that NVC is saying they have nothing....and they decided to forward my case again...wait another 30 days.

I am so frustrated. the I-129F says its good from the approval date until october 24, 2007.

Now it looks like one month lost...and soon another. AND I THOUGHT GETTING THE USCIS APPROVAL WAS THE HARD PART.

I CAN'T EVEN GET THE APPROVED CASE TO NVC......

good luck all.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.