5 posts in this topic

Anyone has same issue like me or expeirence , I m April 8 2021 K1 visa petitioner , I got a RFE April 12 2022 and They received back my respond RFE'R April 26 2022 , It has been 103 day , I havent heard anything yet , I should get a lawyer or what else i can do . I call them many many times but it is useless ,Inquried the case ,it s useless , I appreciate for any advice . Thank You All .

1 hour ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

Did you contact with congressman ? I belive , they can do something for you. I am happy for you. You got something from them. I am still waiting and it seems , it is gonna take forever. 

I tried everything congressman and senator but They gave me same information what USCIS gave me , Maalesef yok yardimci olmuyorlar .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 hours ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

Did you contact with congressman ? I belive , they can do something for you. I am happy for you. You got something from them. I am still waiting and it seems , it is gonna take forever. 

Hang tight.  We are April 19, 2021 filers and have not heard from USCIS at all.  Reached out to congressman and senators, congressman reached out to USCIS, but it seems like it does not make any difference.  And yes, it will seem like it's going to take forever.  

They haven't worked on any cases in our range again today.  I am hoping for a miracle.

19 minutes ago, MeG@Am said:

Hang tight.  We are April 19, 2021 filers and have not heard from USCIS at all.  Reached out to congressman and senators, congressman reached out to USCIS, but it seems like it does not make any difference.  And yes, it will seem like it's going to take forever.  

They haven't worked on any cases in our range again today.  I am hoping for a miracle.

Havent you heard anything at all even RFE , If not it seems not right , I m April 8 2021 filers ,I got a RFE but yours is crazy and not fair ,My group is 72000 , How do you see it which group they work on it .Hopefully I will see a lawyer on Thursday ,I will ask him couple questions ,I will let you know .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.