Oleg92

Visa status check

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
39 minutes ago, HamUK said:

Guys, would you please tell me how long does it take for the US Embassy in London to issue a visa? My passport is with them since May 5 (medical delivered may 4th). Thanks

It took mine 11 working days from medical/interview to be issued.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 4:41 PM, Oleg92 said:

It's weird I checked a couple of times today and it stayed on April 11. So I decided to send them a email and soon after I check again and it changed to May 9. I doubt they would read my email within minutes.

May I ask what did you say in your email? Our passports got stuck there for 4 weeks by now!

No clear response from the Embassy!

2 hours ago, HamUK said:

May I ask what did you say in your email? Our passports got stuck there for 4 weeks by now!

No clear response from the Embassy!

You should start counting the days from the time they receive your medical report, it doesn't matter how long they have your passport as they can't start the process without your medical.

As for your question I just messaged them saying if there was an issue with my visa because they had my medical for close to 4 weeks.

18 hours ago, Oleg92 said:

You should start counting the days from the time they receive your medical report, it doesn't matter how long they have your passport as they can't start the process without your medical.

As for your question I just messaged them saying if there was an issue with my visa because they had my medical for close to 4 weeks.

Much thanks, 

Surprisingly they issued the visas this morning 🙏🏻

But having got the email from the courier yet. Is it normal? How did it take in your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.