Zin-Zin

I-864 N/A even in these blanks?

56 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2022 at 7:32 AM, Family said:

You are telling her NVC is rejecting IN ERROR….the Congressional Liason will contact NVC (;at some supervisory level ) and look at your document  ( and email from govt’t issuing authority and your translation) and you will get a response , hopefully that they recognize error and your doc accepted.

So I just got word from my Congresswoman's office and basically, she's been told that they will look at my document in the order it was received. So absolutely 0 help. Also got rejected for the expedite. 

1 minute ago, Zin-Zin said:

So I just got word from my Congresswoman's office and basically, she's been told that they will look at my document in the order it was received. So absolutely 0 help. Also got rejected for the expedite. 

You need to insist / clarify THAT your document ( marriage certificate) WAS ALREADY LOOKED at and rejected IN ERROR. 
A new look of the same document will not yield a different result without Liason Assistance .

Your translations ARE not the document, the originally submitted and rejected m/c needs to be looked . 

Hope it’s clear. And 

I expected expedite will be denied and gave u heads up, sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Family said:

You need to insist / clarify THAT your document ( marriage certificate) WAS ALREADY LOOKED at and rejected IN ERROR. 
A new look of the same document will not yield a different result without Liason Assistance .

Your translations ARE not the document, the originally submitted and rejected m/c needs to be looked . 

Hope it’s clear. And 

I expected expedite will be denied and gave u heads up, sorry. 

Thanks, I wasn't expecting expedite to be approved either, but I thought it was worth a shot. 

So the Congresswoman has said, "this closes your case with our office." 

I'm currently drafting an email to my Senator, Ted Cruz, to see if he can try. Or stick with the Congresswoman? 

2 minutes ago, Family said:

I promise you I Know what they respond, but you have her email / and need to make the argument that YOUR problem IS NOT that you CAN/ DID submit any new new m/c , it’s the same now as it was back then because it is the only one available for the period.

So stick with the Congresswoman or try the Senator? 

11 minutes ago, Family said:

I promise you I Know what they respond, but you have her email / and need to make the argument that YOUR problem IS NOT that you CAN/ DID submit any new new m/c , it’s the same now as it was back then because it is the only one available for the period.

I'm writing to her again right now, though the person who was looking at my case is out of the office until Friday. I'm sending an email to someone else in the same office. 

What EXACTLY do I want to ask them to do for me? 

23 minutes ago, Family said:

I don't know how to word exactly what I'm asking the Congresswoman to do. 

Edited by Zin-Zin

If my argument is not clear as I stated it, then it’s ok for you to word differently once you “ get it” so to speak . Or for that matter , come up with your own …you are a good writer. 

I believe I also recommended you email omnbudsman and do try Senator too.. AND appeal the denial of the expedite ! 

2 minutes ago, Family said:

If my argument is not clear as I stated it, then it’s ok for you to word differently once you “ get it” so to speak . Or for that matter , come up with your own …you are a good writer. 

I believe I also recommended you email omnbudsman and do try Senator too.. AND appeal the denial of the expedite ! 

I follow your argument and thank you again for the help. I just don't know what ACTION i'm expecting from the congresswoman. I'll look into appealling. Why not? Thanks!

On 7/12/2022 at 7:26 AM, Family said:

So just received this from my Senator. Still haven't heard back from the Congresswoman. Dead end. 

Screenshot (3).png

I would “  clarify “ some more and insist “Agency Error extends to Visa Reciprocity changing from the FIRST time exact same document  ( in first I-130 for same spouse) was accepted by NVC  was apparently compliant with Visa Reciprocity Table .

My own “ explanation “ will carry no wait w NVC , without Congressional assistance, as I have been “explaining “ this very fact to numerous NVC telephone reps on many many attempts. 

Kindly escalate my request to DOS and /or Agency that can help validate this Visa Reciprocity . ..

Please please do not close my case and tell my to go away and wait…You are my last hope.”

Lol! Or tailor it as you see fit and if your blood pressure is rising, do add any medical hardships. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.