2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Ok I have a question personally I have not been thru this hope someone can give me someinsight to help a friend ................... they family recently moved from Arizona to Texas she put in a change of address both with the USCIS and post office and has been getting they mail. She recently recieved an approval and got the letter at the new address but just recieved mail that the GC was returned as undelieverable as of yesterday has anyone else been thru this and what should she do

Thanks

Apr 6 , 02 Wedding

Nov 11 , 06 AOS pkg sent in

Nov 26 , 06 USCIS recieves pkg

Dec 7, 06 NOA recieved for I-130 , I-765 , I-485

Dec 7 , 06 AR-II sent moving

Dec 11 , 06 Fingerprint NOA

Dec 15 , 06 Biometrics DONE

Dec 27 , 06 Interview date set for AOS 02/14

Jan 9 , 07 I-765 , I-485 , I-130 touched

Jan 13 ,07 I-765 , I-130 touched

Jan 15 , 07 touched again

Feb 02,07 I-485 , I-130 touched

Feb 12,07 I-765 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

Feb 14,07 AOS Interview successfully completed however namecheck has not come back bummer !!!!!!!

April 26 ,07 Greencard arrives TG

April 26, 2010 Here we go again !!!!! Will file N-400

Filed: Timeline

They need to make an infopass appointment at their local office taking a copy of the email and their welcome letter... The local office will be able to get it resent to the correct address.... there is no point in phoning the 0800 line as all they will say is wait 30 days and then call again...

Kez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.