• yup i let 'em rip
    • omg NOOOOOOOOO

163 posts in this topic

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I don't know if this is true, but apparently your question gets asked a lot out on the internet:

A fart smells worse in the tub because the fart molecules (which are basically gaseous poo) percolate through the water and form chemical bonds with the H20 molecules before reaching the air.

The new fart/water molecules reach the air/water line in the tub and release into the immediate atmosphere as a noxious water vapor + fart molecule. This molecule is heavier than the normal "non-water" filtrated fart and tend to linger in the immediate area longer than their lighter and more quickly dispersing air-based fart brethren.

Additionally, the water content in the tub-originated fart molecule tend to hit and connect to your nasal receptors with greater stubbornness than normal farts which also enhances the perception of stinkiness of the tub fart.

Even though they smell bad, it is perfectly healthy and natural to fart in the tub... Be careful that you do not inadvertently push out the "escape artist" ####### though.

Happy Tubbin'!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...27144400AA4q7TF

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You can also be passive-aggressive with farting. I get mild IBS (shorthand for Doctor: "I don't know what the problem is so we'll just put it under this general syndrome because I don't have the time or inclination (and you don't have the money) to get to the bottom of it".

I happily let rip on the bus if the person next to me insists on spreading themselves out to the point where I can only get one #######-cheek on the seat.