johnnyI129F

ROC -interesting questions ! (merged)

17 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

~~13 posts were removed from another members thread. Do not post questions for your own case in other member's or unrelated threads~~

~~Related and Duplicate thread merged to the OP's existing thread. Do not start more than one thread for additional or related questions.~~

Hi , 

I am so sorry ! didn't intended to do it that way . let me clarify

1- I am filing I-751 in this month Sep 2021 ( sent package on Friday 24th ) so that why Iam with the group I-751 Sep 2021 filling 

2- my questions earlier listed above was not answered on I-751 Sep 2021 group for quite few days ! so that why I created this post to get answers to my question ! 

I apologize if there is any misunderstand and would love to know the rules and abide 

Thanks again .

On 9/24/2021 at 10:43 AM, Ontarkie said:

~~13 posts were removed from another members thread. Do not post questions for your own case in other member's or unrelated threads~~

~~Related and Duplicate thread merged to the OP's existing thread. Do not start more than one thread for additional or related questions.~~

You welcome ! 

one more clarification .. the answers from the I-751 Sep 2021 filers for the money order was very informative and very helpful, I was thinking to do a check but the information they provided made me get the money order instead , and helped out how to fill it out .. so I would appreciate it if you restore the answers back ..it was very informative and also same month I am filing in . 

Thank you again . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.