Epiphany

Any 1 get interview date from Manila in last 3 wks?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

did you track the package thru DHL??

If so, you know for sure that it has been there for 1 month, looking at your timeline I would say that your packet was only opened in the last 3 weeks but electronic notification would have been received in the time that you suggested.

Given this information, I would say that it is time that the petitioner gives the embassy a call to inquire about the status of your packet .. Our timeline from NVC to interview is below

April 20, 2007 : Packet left the NVC on

April 23, 2007 : Packet arrived at US Embassy

April 24, 2007 : I called the embassy requesting that Mylene pick up a request for police clearance

April 25, 2007 : Mylene picked up the request for police clearance (electronic notification of NVC approval, packet not opened by US Embassy yet)

May 17, 2007 : I called US Embassy and they gave me Mylene's Interview date of July 9, 2007

May 24, 2007 : I called St. Lukes and requested if Mylene could pick up a copy of Packet 4 as she hadn't recieved it yet .. they said to come in to pick it up tomorrow (they requested a copy from US Embassy Manila)

May 25, 2007 : Mylene picked up Packet 4 from St. Lukes .. Her physical and interview dates were there as well ..

June 15, 2007 : Mylene and Ashley had their Medicals

July 9, 2007 : Mylene and Ashley's Interviews

Hope that this helps .. Click the pinned post at the top of the Philippine forum and look at Sheriff Uling's Signature for the phone numbers to call St. Lukes and The US Embassy Manila ..

Good Luck,

CB

Edited by CountryBoy

Donnie and Sylvia

Filed: Timeline

Not sure how you tracked with dhl as it does not work anymore?

I did call the embassy and they said they received the paperwork.

Who did you call at the embassy and what number did you use to request paperwork?

Who did you call at the hospital and what number did you use?

Thanks...

PS. your two months ahead of me.

If so, you know for sure that it has been there for 1 month, looking at your timeline I would say that your packet was only opened in the last 3 weeks but electronic notification would have been received in the time that you suggested.

Given this information, I would say that it is time that the petitioner gives the embassy a call to inquire about the status of your packet .. Our timeline from NVC to interview is below

April 24, 2007 : I called the embassy requesting that Mylene pick up a request for police clearance

April 25, 2007 : Mylene picked up the request for police clearance (electronic notification of NVC approval, packet not opened by US Embassy yet)

May 17, 2007 : I called US Embassy and they gave me Mylene's Interview date of July 9, 2007

May 24, 2007 : I called St. Lukes and requested if Mylene could pick up a copy of Packet 4 as she hadn't recieved it yet .. they said to come in to pick it up tomorrow (they requested a copy from US Embassy Manila)

May 25, 2007 : Mylene picked up Packet 4 from St. Lukes .. Her physical and interview dates were there as well ..

Hope that this helps .. Click the pinned post at the top of the Philippine forum and look at Sheriff Uling's Signature for the phone numbers to call St. Lukes and The US Embassy Manila ..

Good Luck,

CB

Timeline

^^We are still waiting for our interview date, our papers arrived in Manila like 2 weeks ago... I noticed something strange, IV schedule site is down, so maybe they are trying to update the system and hopefully when it gets back up we'll get our dates, but u said in your other thread that they (Manila Embassy) has backlog...... so maybe thats what its causing the delay.. sit back, relax and hopefully we don't have to wait longer...... the wait is really stressful :blink:

Timeline

About the phone numbers .. as I said in my previous reply ..

Click the pinned post at the top of the Philippine forum and look at Sheriff Uling's Signature for the phone numbers to call St. Lukes and The US Embassy Manila

they are the exact numbers that I have used in calling St. Lukes and USEM

yes, I am 2 months ahead of you .. just thought my timeline my give you an idea of when you can expect things to happen

Not sure how you tracked with dhl as it does not work anymore?

I did call the embassy and they said they received the paperwork.

Who did you call at the embassy and what number did you use to request paperwork?

Who did you call at the hospital and what number did you use?

Thanks...

PS. your two months ahead of me.

Good Luck,

CB

Donnie and Sylvia

My case has been sitting in manila almost 1 month. Just wondering if any 1 has seen an interview?

Manila Embassy usually comes out with the list of Interview dates the 15th of each month...Check back with them at that time or a few days later... Good Luck to you both! Danny and Ruchie :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.