nouna

is it possible to be

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I think I have read somewhere that Consulate's may start limiting the amount of Visas issued...

You would have thought that the last person pulling a "blank" visa off the shelf would have said..."Hey, we're gettin' low people!!!!" That's a bunch of #######!!!!! :angry:

I'm really sorry for you. I would be mad as the devil!!! :devil:

wrong one...it's this one : :diablo:

:whistle:

Thanks. :)

I'm "emoticon challenged"!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nouna,

I am sorry for all the delays and probs, I hope that you SO is issued a visa soon - I cant believe all that I have read on this thread re:hold ups in Cairo...this stuff is unbelievable...and oh so encouraging for us on the beg. of this ride - - hahahaaa - im still at the NOA1...hahahaa... just what 9 or 12 months left :blink:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Makes me think they have a list of random excuses to give petitioners when they call and ask for information. In Casa, I would always get the "wrong extension, I'll connect you to the right person" trick, where it always seemed like the person who eventually answered my question was the first person I talked to to begin with!

This must be "Lame Excuse to give Petioner #547" - they have to vary it up or too many of us will be on to them!

timeline doesn't matter.

Timeline

who knows... could be one of the many excuses.. but I do know the next day the excuse changed from 'out of visas' to 'we have a limited number' and it was that paper that they print on, not actual VISA but the PAPER they were talking about..... Sigh.....

6/23/06- Engagement Party in Egypt

7/19/06- NOA1

10/02/06- RFE email

10/07/06- RFE received (birth certificate)

10/11/06- CSC received RFE

10/24/06- APPROVED!

10/28/06- NOA2 in mail

11/08/06- Left NVC

11/09/06- Petition arrived at Cairo Embassy

11/23/06 - Packet 3 received!!!

12/05/06- Sent in Packet 3

12/14/06- Went to Egypt

1/17/07- Came back :(

1/18/07- Packet 4!

2/1/07- Interview ! ! !

07/17/07- Finally in Hand

07/22/07 - Arrived in Dallas :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think they need to give the Monkey handling the machines more Banana's !!!

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Timeline

I'm willing to buy 100000000 bananas if they would just fix their mistake already!

It's sad cuz ahmed made a friend the day of his interview and they have been keeping in touch over the last few months and his friend received his passport june 19, a day before ahmed got his back (minus the visa) so they would have been done at about the same time...

what's even funnier, he booked his flight for the same day ahmed wanted to leave too :unsure:

6/23/06- Engagement Party in Egypt

7/19/06- NOA1

10/02/06- RFE email

10/07/06- RFE received (birth certificate)

10/11/06- CSC received RFE

10/24/06- APPROVED!

10/28/06- NOA2 in mail

11/08/06- Left NVC

11/09/06- Petition arrived at Cairo Embassy

11/23/06 - Packet 3 received!!!

12/05/06- Sent in Packet 3

12/14/06- Went to Egypt

1/17/07- Came back :(

1/18/07- Packet 4!

2/1/07- Interview ! ! !

07/17/07- Finally in Hand

07/22/07 - Arrived in Dallas :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm willing to buy 100000000 bananas if they would just fix their mistake already!

It's sad cuz ahmed made a friend the day of his interview and they have been keeping in touch over the last few months and his friend received his passport june 19, a day before ahmed got his back (minus the visa) so they would have been done at about the same time...

what's even funnier, he booked his flight for the same day ahmed wanted to leave too :unsure:

well the messed up part is.. is that THEY messed up... THey sent it to you without the visa in it.. SO i would think they would be Right On TOp fixing that mistake

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.