shankissana

What does “Case Last Updated” mean on Ceac status ?

33 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone, since the immigration ban is over, in last 2 weeks “Case Last updated” date is changing. Is this mean embassy is touching our case? They are working on it? Please kindly help. Thanks 

9A52504C-59DF-42A4-B977-CFA8B8B21368.jpeg

Edited by shankissana

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, shankissana said:

Hi everyone, since the immigration ban is over, in last 2 weeks “Case Last updated” date is changing. Is this mean embassy is touching our case? They are working on it? Please kindly help. Thanks 

9A52504C-59DF-42A4-B977-CFA8B8B21368.jpeg

Mine also changing every month i hope they are working on case. My case under adminstrative processing

Timeline
6 hours ago, MrMrsHashmi said:

Yes they are working on the cases! Hopefully your day will come quick!

In Shaa ALLAH... I have a question, husband had interview on Aug 1 , 2019. They kept the passport and asked for few documents and we uploaded right away. Nobody reviewed them then immigration ban happened. So it’s been 1 and half years. Now we have to upload everything again, including the DS260 form? Are they gonna schedule interview again too? 

Timeline
13 hours ago, shankissana said:

In Shaa ALLAH... I have a question, husband had interview on Aug 1 , 2019. They kept the passport and asked for few documents and we uploaded right away. Nobody reviewed them then immigration ban happened. So it’s been 1 and half years. Now we have to upload everything again, including the DS260 form? Are they gonna schedule interview again too? 

There’s a 80% chance they will call him again for interview, 20% they won’t. Did you email the embassy? 

Timeline
10 hours ago, MrMrsHashmi said:

There’s a 80% chance they will call him again for interview, 20% they won’t. Did you email the embassy? 

No, how they gonna contact with us now? On Ceac website it’s showing upload ds260 and civil documents. Are they really asking us ? Or should we wait for the email?

15 hours ago, shankissana said:

No, how they gonna contact with us now? On Ceac website it’s showing upload ds260 and civil documents. Are they really asking us ? Or should we wait for the email?

For my mother case they also asked to resubmit the ds260. Her case is in Ap from November 2019. What civil documents they asked from you ? I had submit the documents which they asked at interview but they still shows under submit status not accepted? Wht about your documents how its shows now on ceac plz share any update....

On 3/17/2021 at 9:25 AM, shankissana said:

Please don't waste time at all go ahead and upload all the new documents asap without wasting your time please

Timeline
6 hours ago, Change-name said:

Please don't waste time at all go ahead and upload all the new documents asap without wasting your time please

Thank you, we collecting all new docs, we’ll upload soon. One more question, how many joint sponsor can be added to one case? The person who sponsored our case, he saying his income is low. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Falak said:

For my mother case they also asked to resubmit the ds260. Her case is in Ap from November 2019. What civil documents they asked from you ? I had submit the documents which they asked at interview but they still shows under submit status not accepted? Wht about your documents how its shows now on ceac plz share any update....

Civil docs are birth certificate, police , passport, pics, domicile, tax return etc .. we going to upload again.. because of immigration ban.. nobody reviewed. You should also contact embassy again. And upload again

2 hours ago, shankissana said:

Civil docs are birth certificate, police , passport, pics, domicile, tax return etc .. we going to upload again.. because of immigration ban.. nobody reviewed. You should also contact embassy again. And upload again

Did its say on ceac website to resubmit Civil documents? because for my mother only asked resubmit ds260 and all the civil documents status is accepted doesn't show or asked resubmit civil documents. What about your status is it changed to resubmit civil documents? 

2 hours ago, shankissana said:

Timeline
On 3/18/2021 at 7:31 PM, shankissana said:

Just complete what Ceac says. Or email them to ask.

Timeline
9 hours ago, MrMrsHashmi said:

Just complete what Ceac says. Or email them to ask.

Today embassy send back the passport. After one and half years they returned our passport without any process. But passport has expired. No idea what to do now. No response from Embassy why they sent back. Is worrying? Please help

Timeline
1 hour ago, shankissana said:

Today embassy send back the passport. After one and half years they returned our passport without any process. But passport has expired. No idea what to do now. No response from Embassy why they sent back. Is worrying? Please help

Your passport is expired i think that is reason renew your passport and try contact to embassy again with valid passport

Timeline
15 minutes ago, ImranTariq786 said:

Your passport is expired i think that is reason renew your passport and try contact to embassy again with valid passport

Thanks a lot.. I have a question, how many joint spooners can be added to one case? Because they person who sponsored our case, he saying maybe he is low on income this year. Can we add new joint sponsor when we upload new docs?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.