Mr&Mrs Chowdhury

NVC Working with the U.S. Embassy ISLAMABAD to schedule an interview

59 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2021 at 11:57 PM, Chowdhury+Zaib said:

What I have seen so far that the CR1/CR2 visa's are processing currently ( DQ's from June 17th) with limited service. I have not seen any k1 visa update yet. Hopefully they catch up quickly to the current priority date. 

Hi,

may I ask where did you see that they are processing June 17th cases? My husbands case is DQ’d June 18th so I’m confused as I haven’t received any interview letter/update yet...he is in CR1 category

Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am US citizen. I have applied for my dad on Jan 2019. My everything was smoothly going on. But then we had some problems in our paper and we have to wait for 6 months. Then we continue the process on Jan 2020. Every thing was good. We were getting responses of what to submitt next, after every 2 months then our case completed on I think nov 2020 and transfer to NVC. Since then I am waiting for my dad’s interview.

whenever I call NVC they say, they dont need anything else.  My case is completed. Now I have to wait for interview letter. I am waiting for my dad’s interview letter from 4 months. Does anyone know how long it will more take to get interview letter? And my priority date would be Jan 2019? Since I filled case on Jan 2019.

Thanks

12 hours ago, Zinni said:

My case was approved by the nvc on march 23rd 2020. My visa type is f2-A. I am still waiting on an interview call.

embassy is not scheduling f2a interviews even after recission of proclamation ...... God knows ..... how much we have to w8 to c our families ..... my dq z jan 20 same visa type ....

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Fill this form please and share with friends. IR/CR1 category only PAKISTAN EMBASSY 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wEhbp-wJxTKcSKiQ8nBL-m6mHTKj2gtEBKsmGV0gTYI/viewform?edit_requested=true

On 4/8/2021 at 7:06 AM, Nomm & Jo said:

I am waiting for F4 visa ... Our documents were approved on march 30 2021....

I want to know what date is being called for interviews now

On 3/25/2021 at 11:42 AM, Sundus said:

Hi,

may I ask where did you see that they are processing June 17th cases? My husbands case is DQ’d June 18th so I’m confused as I haven’t received any interview letter/update yet...he is in CR1 category

Did he get interview letter ?Mine is 8th july 2020 CR1 islamabad embassy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.