djidis

question about ONLINE OATH LETTER? Is USCIS still using this fuction?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hi, may 19 filer here, I got scheduled for a oath ceremony  three days ago, since then under the “Document” section on myUSCIS account, I don’t see the letter. And it used to have this one sentence saying something about “below is the notice USCIS have sent you if you don’t see the notice check back in a few days”, but now this sentence is gone.

I was just wondering is USCIS still uploading PDF letters?

if they still do how fast would it show up?

Greatly appreciated for anyone sharing your situation!

Timeline
2 hours ago, BBlueB said:

Hi, for my case, it took additional two days before the Oath PDF letter to show up.

Thank you for the information, do you mean you waited five days for the letter to show up in the online document? And is ur ceremony recent?

9 minutes ago, djidis said:

Thank you for the information, do you mean you waited five days for the letter to show up in the online document? And is ur ceremony recent?

After I got the notification for the oath ceremony letter, I waited two days for the PDF document.

My ceremony was Nov, 2020.

Timeline
49 minutes ago, BBlueB said:

After I got the notification for the oath ceremony letter, I waited two days for the PDF document.

My ceremony was Nov, 2020.

ohh is it two business day? sorry for such detail questions

i just don't wanna miss the date, saw some experience that some people missed the USCIS scheduled ceremony , because the pdf letter and actual mailed letter both didn't arrive before the oath date

6 hours ago, djidis said:

Hi, may 19 filer here, I got scheduled for a oath ceremony  three days ago, since then under the “Document” section on myUSCIS account, I don’t see the letter. And it used to have this one sentence saying something about “below is the notice USCIS have sent you if you don’t see the notice check back in a few days”, but now this sentence is gone.

I was just wondering is USCIS still uploading PDF letters?

if they still do how fast would it show up?

Greatly appreciated for anyone sharing your situation!

Don't count Saturday and Sunday in the days you say you have been waiting.

They attach the actual document online the day they mail it, and I doubt it USCIS is working mailing hard copies on Saturday and Sunday. Wait till Monday or maybe Tuesday, and you should see it online. Usually the oath ceremony itself is 3-4 weeks later. The cases you state where people didn't receive their letters those are "errors", glitches, address issues or just some computer mishaps that maybe affect less than 1%. So I wouldn't be too worried about that. Monday or Tuesday you should know. But check online yourself, don't wait for an email or text notification. Sometimes they don't go out. Personally during my whole process I never got text or email notifications even though I was set up. I found out by signing in and looking myself. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ThaOne said:

Don't count Saturday and Sunday in the days you say you have been waiting.

They attach the actual document online the day they mail it, and I doubt it USCIS is working mailing hard copies on Saturday and Sunday. Wait till Monday or maybe Tuesday, and you should see it online. Usually the oath ceremony itself is 3-4 weeks later. The cases you state where people didn't receive their letters those are "errors", glitches, address issues or just some computer mishaps that maybe affect less than 1%. So I wouldn't be too worried about that. Monday or Tuesday you should know. But check online yourself, don't wait for an email or text notification. Sometimes they don't go out. Personally during my whole process I never got text or email notifications even though I was set up. I found out by signing in and looking myself. 

thank you so much, i was just paranoid about people waited 4 months to get rescheduled

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Wonderful life said:

I started seeing my oath ceremony pdf starting the 3rd business day. Mine is next month - feb 2021

Wow congratulations May I ask which office are you at?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.