jarl

case AR at embassy manila

11 posts in this topic

hey everyone here..

my husband called the USEM regarding my interview result AR.. the agent answers becaz of my CENOMAR...takes 4 to 6weeks before government reply about that inquiry..wowhhh thats too long...

well guys i just wondered why they haven't ask my cenomar during my INTERVIEW. well i was called the NSO regarding my cenomar for marriage they told me i can get my cenomar anytime and also i have cenomar in my hand now but that was year 2005 they issued. can i send by fax to USEM my cenomar... what is the format by sending fax with them...

shared with me...........

jarl

Edited by jarl

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

hey everyone here..

my husband called the USEM regarding my interview result AR.. the agent answers becaz of my CENOMAR...takes 4 to 6weeks before government reply about that inquiry..wowhhh thats too long...

well guys i just wondered why they haven't ask my cenomar during my INTERVIEW. well i was called the NSO regarding my cenomar for marriage they told me i can get my cenomar anytime and also i have cenomar in my hand now but that was year 2005 they issued. can i send by fax to USEM my cenomar... what is the format by sending fax with them...

jarl

rediculous! they didnt not ask u about d CENOMAR during ur interview. Thats only CENOMAR in they put u AR. Anyways i dont know how to send it by fax :D just wanted to say that its rediculous! huh and took 406 weeks huh. :angry:

hey everyone here..

jarl

rediculous! they didnt not ask u about d CENOMAR during ur interview. Thats only CENOMAR in they put u AR. Anyways i dont know how to send it by fax :D just wanted to say that its rediculous! huh and took 406 weeks huh. :angry:

i mean 4-6 weeks not 406 weeks LOL :lol:

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

had my immunization info transferred in I-693a thank God!

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

May 13, 2007- item was delivered in CHICAGO IL

May 16, 2007- AOS/EAD NOA recieved

June 2, 2007- Biometrics Appointment Date

June 21,2007-AOS transferred to California Service Center

July 10, 2007-I-485 Card production Ordered

July 11, 2007-Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

July 13, 2007-Approval notice sent- I-485

July 19, 2007- Green Card Arrived! Wooohooo!

July 24, 2007- I passed my driving written test!

August 22, 2007 Passed my road test and started my work!

April 2009- Removing Conditions Applied

September 11 -got my 10 Year green card! yahooo!

December 2010- Apply for Citizenship

hey everyone here..

jarl

hey everyone here..

jarl

yes 4 to 6 weeks

????????

You don't have to send or fax your CENOMAR copy to USEM, since they did not ask you to send one, right? USEM will make a request to NSO for a copy and that usually don't take 4-6 weeks. Mostly it only take a minimum of 2 weeks for NSO to release a copy to USEM. Once USEM received the documents, they will review your case again.. another 1-2weeks or even less...

USEM is really not consistent with this matters, sometimes they asks CENOMAR from the applicant during the interview and sometimes (most likely), they seem like they want applicants to wait (placed on AR) while they check it themselves at NSO.

If USEM asked or requested you to submit a CENOMAR copy to them, then do so. If not, then don't because that may delay review of your case for not following instructions.

Edited by vsmtghdy

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

hey everyone here..

jarl

hey everyone here..

jarl

well i dont ask in my forum how to send by fax,, i only ask if it is okay to send by fax my cenomar....yes so far as we know only my cenomar to check caz as what i mention hubby called to them......whats make u HUHUHUHHUHUH!!!!!!!!! greeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by jarl

????????

hey everyone here..

jarl

hey everyone here..

jarl

well i dont ask in my forum how to send by fax,, i only ask if it is okay to send by fax my cenomar....yes so far as we know only my cenomar to check caz as what i mention hubby called to them......whats make u HUHUHUHHUHUH!!!!!!!!! greeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the thing is, we cant really speculate on what the heck is going on at the embassy... if its just cenomar check then there's nothing to be scared/worried of.... too much to the point of paranoia... i know its very hard for you guys knowing you have to wait than expected but really, there's nothing we can do than just wait for the visa and call them for the update... for sure it'll be there soon... just pray and i know you deserve it so it'll be there :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

It was told to my friend by an embassy employee that the embassy will not accept CENOMARs from the beneficiary because there is so much fraudulent documents floating around in the Philippines that if the embassy deems a CENOMAR necessary they will order it from the NSO themselves.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey everyone here..

jarl

the embassy wouldnt ask for your cenomar because you are already married. cenomar means certificate of no marriage. i think only unmarried persons are required to produce a cenomar. you wont get cenomar from nso but certificate of marriage.

btw, what did the CO told you after the interview??? and what slip did you receive after the interview?

timeline

I-129F sent: 2-22-07

NOA1 receipt: 2-27-07

NOA2 received: 3-2-07

NVC received: 3-9-07

leave NVC: 3-15-07

MNL received: 3-21-07

Packet4 received:5-17-07

medical : 6-12-07 passed

Interview: 6-20-07 the consul said CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7-10-07 recieved text from delbros about visa delivery. delivery man pls hurry up!!!!

7-16-07 VISA IN HAND.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

the embassy wouldnt ask for your cenomar because you are already married. cenomar means certificate of no marriage. i think only unmarried persons are required to produce a cenomar. you wont get cenomar from nso but certificate of marriage.

btw, what did the CO told you after the interview??? and what slip did you receive after the interview?

Just a point of clarification: Cenomar is not just for single persons but is also a way to know if the applicant claiming to be single is already (or was) married before.

When you apply for CENOMAR and you're single -> NSO will released the CRS Form No. 4 -> (CENOMAR). Which will state that:

" We certify that (NAME) who is alleged to have been born on (DOB) in (POB) to (PARENT'S NAMES), does not appear in our National Indices of Marriages.

This certification is based on the records of (1945-2007) marriages enrolled in the database of (DATE)."

While if you're already married/ was married before (either annulled/separated/spouse died) -> NSO will release the CRS Form No.5 - ADVISORY on MARRIAGES. Which will state:

" Be advised that the search for the (NAME) alleged to have been born (DOB) in (POB) to (PARENT'S NAMES) yielded (no. of marriages) in our National Indices of Marriages.

1. Date of Marriage:

Place of Marriage:

Name of Bride/Groom:

2. (if married more than once, all those will be listed here)

This certification is based on the records of (1945-2007) marriages enrolled in the database as of (DATE)."

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just a point of clarification: Cenomar is not just for single persons but is also a way to know if the applicant claiming to be single is already (or was) married before.

When you apply for CENOMAR and you're single -> NSO will released the CRS Form No. 4 -> (CENOMAR). Which will state that:

" We certify that (NAME) who is alleged to have been born on (DOB) in (POB) to (PARENT'S NAMES), does not appear in our National Indices of Marriages.

This certification is based on the records of (1945-2007) marriages enrolled in the database of (DATE)."

While if you're already married/ was married before (either annulled/separated/spouse died) -> NSO will release the CRS Form No.5 - ADVISORY on MARRIAGES. Which will state:

" Be advised that the search for the (NAME) alleged to have been born (DOB) in (POB) to (PARENT'S NAMES) yielded (no. of marriages) in our National Indices of Marriages.

1. Date of Marriage:

Place of Marriage:

Name of Bride/Groom:

This certification is based on the records of (1945-2007) marriages enrolled in the database as of (DATE)."

thanks for the correction.

:-) i am sorry my understanding about cenomar is so literal. maybe because i am still single and i am not so knowledgable when it comes to marriage paperworks.

timeline

I-129F sent: 2-22-07

NOA1 receipt: 2-27-07

NOA2 received: 3-2-07

NVC received: 3-9-07

leave NVC: 3-15-07

MNL received: 3-21-07

Packet4 received:5-17-07

medical : 6-12-07 passed

Interview: 6-20-07 the consul said CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7-10-07 recieved text from delbros about visa delivery. delivery man pls hurry up!!!!

7-16-07 VISA IN HAND.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

1. Date of Marriage:

Place of Marriage:

Name of Bride/Groom:

thanks for the correction.

:-) i am sorry my understanding about cenomar is so literal. maybe because i am still single and i am not so knowledgable when it comes to marriage paperworks.

yes thats right they have cenomar for marriage better that u realized what i am talking about....

jarl

????????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.