Bella9

about interview in Albania

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I am in your position as well. When were you DQ-ed? Maybe you can fill your timeline so we know better.

The embassy are behind right now because the embassy was closed for so long; they are probably just starting again with interviews.  Nobody knows to be honest.

Timeline

I am in your position as well, in Albania. When were you qualified from NVC? Maybe you can fill your timeline so we know better.

The embassy are behind right now because the embassy was closed for so long; they are probably just starting again with interviews.  Nobody knows to be honest.

Edit: seems like they stopped processing  visas again. I do not know why :(

12 hours ago, kt175 said:

I am in your position as well, in Albania. When were you qualified from NVC? Maybe you can fill your timeline so we know better.

Edit: seems like they stopped processing  visas again. I do not know why :(

i can't fill my timeline since i dont remember the exact dates unfortunately but i know i was qualified in 24 of september .when were you qualified ?

i saw last night the latest update about embassy in albania and they have suspended everything til november 27 .It seems they are gonna work on visas end november .When do you think we are having our interviews ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bella9 said:

i can't fill my timeline since i dont remember the exact dates unfortunately but i know i was qualified in 24 of september .when were you qualified ?

i saw last night the latest update about embassy in albania and they have suspended everything til november 27 .It seems they are gonna work on visas end november .When do you think we are having our interviews ?

I was qualified October 2nd. Hopefully our time comes soon. It seems like they are really backlogged, and we might have to wait a bit. I will definitely let you know if I hear any updates though! :)

Yes, I don't know what is happening; why they are closed until November 27th. Shume e cuditshme.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Bella9 said:

September 23rd over here. From what I’ve heard we won’t get out interviews until at least January, and if the embassy doesn’t open on Nov 27th as they said I’m afraid it will be pushed even more. Shpresoj te kemi lajme te mira se shpejti 😊

5 hours ago, DAgg said:

September 23rd over here. From what I’ve heard we won’t get out interviews until at least January, and if the embassy doesn’t open on Nov 27th as they said I’m afraid it will be pushed even more. Shpresoj te kemi lajme te mira se shpejti 😊

they are not open til november 27 ,still need to see and hope to get an interview after this date .best of luck to you and let us know how it goes for you

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
2 hours ago, DAgg said:

They have temporarily suspended all visa services 😞

This is so sad. I wonder when they will resume now. I was hoping they would resume the visas today. Seems like this is gonna be a long wait. I wish they at least told us when they are planning to resume. 😞

guys i found this down below that the us embassy announced .do you know what this means ?

9 December, 2020

U.S. Embassy Tirana is only processing visa applications from Albanian nationals or those who have an Albanian residence permit. Appointments made by third-country nationals who do not meet these requirements will be cancelled.

23 minutes ago, Bella9 said:

guys i found this down below that the us embassy announced .do you know what this means ?

9 December, 2020

U.S. Embassy Tirana is only processing visa applications from Albanian nationals or those who have an Albanian residence permit. Appointments made by third-country nationals who do not meet these requirements will be cancelled.

I’m assuming this means tourist/student/work visa applications from Albanian residents/nationals. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.