Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India

Hi All,

Hope you guys are staying safe. I had a question about address change and would like some inputs if possible.

I received my EAD and am moving to another city for work. i faced some nerve wrecking issues with my EAD coming to the apartment address we currently live in so i am a bit worried about changing my address to another apartment address in another city.

would there by an issue if i changed my address to my wife's parents house address in the current city? while my wife and i are in an apartment in another city (about 3 hours away) so we do not have to worry about any letters not reaching?

The apartment is on both our names and it is not a permanent location for us. We will eventually come back closer to where her parents live. I would like to mention that everything else like my drivers license, car insurance, bank information etc have her parents address listed.

Hope to get some feedback. Thank you.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...