nintendoswitch

CANCELED APPOINTMENTS DUE TO COVID —AUTORESCHEDULED?

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. 

I am curious about the people whose fingerprints appointments were canceled due to covid19. Specially the people around February and March. 

I’ve read some comments that USCIS is NOT rescheduling fingerprint appointments that were canceled due to covid and rather the person has to call and ask for a rescheduling citing that it was canceled due to covid-19.

Can someone whose appointment was canceled  share Some feedback about that situation? Has your appointment being automatically rescheduled? Are you still waiting without news from USCIS? Did you have to call and ask for a new appointment?

thank you.

Edited by nintendoswitch

I personally got a biometric reuse notice but I read here about a case where the applicant sent an inquiry through the USCIS website(Menu-  inbox...), their inquiry was forwarded to ASC and they got an appointment.

Edited by USAjune2016

B1/B2 -->married USC---> I-130 + I-485 + I-765 :

Sent: 06/20/2016

Biometric: 07/20/2016

RFE: 09/01/2016

RFE reply sent: 10/31/16

EAD received:  11/15/2016

Interview 03/15/2017 APPROVED

ROC:

Package Delivered: 12/21/2018

Text and email with case # received: 12/26/2018 Vermont Service Center

Biometric app. 01/30/2019

Approved: 12/06/2019

Green Card received: 12/12/2019 ❤️📬

N400:

Submitted: 03/06/2020

18 hours ago, USAjune2016 said:

I personally got a biometric reuse notice but I read here about a case where the applicant sent an inquiry through the USCIS website(Menu-  inbox...), their inquiry was forwarded to ASC and they got an appointment.

I have the feeling USCIS is not automatically rescheduling biometrics appointments that were canceled due to covid.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.