tino_04

Interview Letter from US Embassy Manila

25 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

How long does it take to receive an interview letter from the embassy after you received DQ letter? By the way the foreign state of chargeabilty is Philippines. Thank you.

Tino 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, tino_04 said:

Hello everyone,

How long does it take to receive an interview letter from the embassy after you received DQ letter? By the way the foreign state of chargeabilty is Philippines. Thank you.

Tino 

Hi,

My wife have been DQ since jan 16, 2020. No interview letter yet. Its been 5 weeks. VB current, F2A category. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

2 minutes ago, Neilvill said:

Hi,

My wife have been DQ since jan 16, 2020. No interview letter yet. Its been 5 weeks. VB current, F2A category. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Did you try to call the NVC why you still not receiving IL?

Timeline
1 minute ago, tino_04 said:

Did you try to call the NVC why you still not receiving IL?

I havent called them yet. But im sure they will say they cant estimate timeframe for IL. When did you receive your DQ?

9 hours ago, Neilvill said:

I havent called them yet. But im sure they will say they cant estimate timeframe for IL. When did you receive your DQ?

I haven’t received DQ yet. How long it took the nvc to process your application after you submitted all the required documents? 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, tino_04 said:

I haven’t received DQ yet. How long it took the nvc to process your application after you submitted all the required documents? 

It took around 2 months. Check nvc documents review time. Its kinda accurate. I hope to our IL soon.

1 minute ago, Neilvill said:

It took around 2 months. Check nvc documents review time. Its kinda accurate. I hope to our IL soon.

I have to wait another 6 weeks then lol. Anyway congratulations! I submitted all the documents 2 weeks ago.

Hi! Filipina here! I've actually asked the same question yesterday and saw a spreadsheet here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/htmlview#gid=0 you can compare it here.

As for me, I got DQ on Feb 8, 2020 and just got my interview date today Feb 22, 2020. Good luck!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Don and Demi said:

Hi! Filipina here! I've actually asked the same question yesterday and saw a spreadsheet here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/htmlview#gid=0 you can compare it here.

As for me, I got DQ on Feb 8, 2020 and just got my interview date today Feb 22, 2020. Good luck!

Mine DQ on the same date Feb 8 2020 F2B and haven't got any IL yet. 😭😭😭 Hopefully it will be here very soon. 

1 hour ago, inxthink said:

Mine DQ on the same date Feb 8 2020 F2B and haven't got any IL yet. 😭😭😭 Hopefully it will be here very soon. 

Hi! Don't worry. It will come soon. And I think we have different time frames cause I am under IR1 CR1 for spousal visa. I believe different categories have different timeframes? Best of luck!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Don and Demi said:

Hi! Don't worry. It will come soon. And I think we have different time frames cause I am under IR1 CR1 for spousal visa. I believe different categories have different timeframes? Best of luck!

Thanks 😊 my sister was DQ last Jan 17 2020 and she got her IL 21 Feb 2020, her interview date will be 23 March 2020. So hopefully we will have the same interview sched. 

17 minutes ago, inxthink said:

Thanks 😊 my sister was DQ last Jan 17 2020 and she got her IL 21 Feb 2020, her interview date will be 23 March 2020. So hopefully we will have the same interview sched. 

That's nice! We almost have the same timeline, but I got DQ on Feb 8 and IL yesterday. Same interview date too! I hope you will get the same date! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 3:11 PM, Mazikeen said:

Hey guys, what is the priority date in filing out for schedule appointment?

Hi! I don't know if you already have the answer. But anyways, if you mean the part on ustraveldocs or cgifederal, it's the date written on your NOA2 and on your CEAC profile (top right side)

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2020 at 10:59 PM, Don0 said:

That's nice! We almost have the same timeline, but I got DQ on Feb 8 and IL yesterday. Same interview date too! I hope you will get the same date! Good luck!

Hey, I was wondering if they rescheduled your IL since this covid outbreak. Your response would be highly appreciated! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.