rojasma

Visa in no status after interview

5 posts in this topic

Had our K1  interview in January,  visa approved, told to wait for email to  pick up passport.  Passport status was passport still at embassy  for 2 weeks.  Now is at no status for this passport.   Ds160 app number says no status

Sdo status says ready for interview.  Called and emailed.   Inquiry case made on February  11 told to just wait for email.    Any advice??? 

• 1 year later...

Hello the same is happening to me now. What ended up happening with your case? My fiancé had his interview on 7-15, they said it was approved and we could pick up the passport in 1 week. This whole time his status in ceac says “Application Received” every few days I think someone looked at it because the date updates, but the status is the same. When I would track the passport those first few weeks, it would say the passport is still with the embassy. And now it says there is no status available for the passport number

It was sitting  on someone's desk for a couple of weeks. I had to get my representative  to send them a email. It got released in a week.  But anyways  I didn't finish his aos . As I found out he was sexting ladies.   So I am in process for a divorce  

4 minutes ago, rojasma said:

It was sitting  on someone's desk for a couple of weeks. I had to get my representative  to send them a email. It got released in a week.  But anyways  I didn't finish his aos . As I found out he was sexting ladies.   So I am in process for a divorce  

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry to hear that. Wish you all the best 

Thank you. You can email the representative for your state and they usually work right away. Or just wait. I think mine sat there for 2 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.