cheeky^Wolf

Our new addition

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
One of my cats, okay it's Sassy (had to be really) sits on my lap while I am on the loo. I was there for ages once because I didn't want her to have to get off me. I think my hubby got a little worried at one point and yelled "are you okay in there?". :lol:

:lol::lol: thats too funny

Just last night Braska yet again raced me to the loo :yes: and the daft ####### actually tried to grab the loo paper outta my hand as i was about to umm wipe my ### :help: all my hubby could do was laugh, i was like DANE!!! its not funny :crying: how would you like it if she tried to run off wif yer quota of loo paper :lol: and then as i was about to flush the loo she stuck her head down and tried to play with the toilet paper while it was floating in the loooooooo :unsure: mad i tell ya maaaaaaaaaaad :lol:

Separated!!

:lol::lol:

Times you wish you had a video camera to hand!

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

One of my cats, okay it's Sassy (had to be really) sits on my lap while I am on the loo. I was there for ages once because I didn't want her to have to get off me. I think my hubby got a little worried at one point and yelled "are you okay in there?". :lol:

:lol::lol: thats too funny

Just last night Braska yet again raced me to the loo :yes: and the daft ####### actually tried to grab the loo paper outta my hand as i was about to umm wipe my ### :help: all my hubby could do was laugh, i was like DANE!!! its not funny :crying: how would you like it if she tried to run off wif yer quota of loo paper :lol: and then as i was about to flush the loo she stuck her head down and tried to play with the toilet paper while it was floating in the loooooooo :unsure: mad i tell ya maaaaaaaaaaad :lol:

:lol::lol: Thats hilarious!

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

:whistle: well she's gone and done it this time, Braska actually fell into the looo :lol::lol::lol: daft beggar tried to balance herself on the toilet seat, forgetting she doesnt have her front claws anymore and falls in LMAO i couldnt stop laughing :lol: i know i shouldnt have laughed at her but i just couldnt help myself, poor wee sod looks just like a drowned rat :crying: so, i pick her out of the toilet and she just looks at me and runs off meowing and hissing, she's hiding under the bed licking herself dry ROFL....i knew it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened, and it did!!! :devil::yes: anyone want a goofy kitten?? :lol:

Maria

Separated!!

Awww poor Braska!! I am laughing tho!

Our other cat fell in the bath while Dave was in it once, she got pissed at him like it was his fault :lol:

Our neighbour who got the brother of our kitten is having real probs with him. He had to go to the emergency vets twice today, he has worms so badly he has no energy. At 5am this morning they thought he was dead. Poor little thing. He's now on antibiotics, being given hydration shots and they've been told to give him human baby food. Hopefully he'll make it through, their daughter is so upset. Ours is going tomorrow to be checked out, although there's nothing wrong with her energy levels!

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.