Massy

Santo Domingo’s interview

19 posts in this topic

Does anybody knows when the embassy start sending appointments to NVC? The beginning of the month or the end? I am trying so hard not to go to Dominican Rep to see my husband since i am having faith i can receive it by December, Does anyone have a guess ? My CC 10/09/19 will be 2 month next week waiting for interview after case completed! 

4 hours ago, Massy said:

Does anybody knows when the embassy start sending appointments to NVC? The beginning of the month or the end? I am trying so hard not to go to Dominican Rep to see my husband since i am having faith i can receive it by December, Does anyone have a guess ? My CC 10/09/19 will be 2 month next week waiting for interview after case completed! 

I think the interviews for December were already booked,  From the different comments I have read. My  cc was 9/13/19 and am hoping for a January or February interview date.

6 hours ago, Massy said:

I’ve been waiting for two months and a week and nothing yet I have to have to wait but I think And hope mine will be For January. I’ve have noticed that mostly everyone waits three months and a couple of day. 

Edited by Katxxdd

2 hours ago, Angie0903 said:

I think the interviews for December were already booked,  From the different comments I have read. My  cc was 9/13/19 and am hoping for a January or February interview date.

Yeah that i know, i kinda want to know when in December they start sending the interviews for January 

Edited by Massy

7 hours ago, Massy said:

Yeah that i know, i kinda want to know when in December they start sending the interviews for January 

I don't know how true it is put I was told the beginning of the month for the following month. In a site I checked it saids 5-6 weeks in advance. https://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/appointment-package-for-immigrant-visa-applicants.html. ( am not sure if this is still the case now)

On 12/2/2019 at 4:05 PM, Massy said:

The embassy did start scheduling for the month of January and as I was told they normally schedule interview the first two weeks of each month for the following month, if someone reschedule the embassy will them fill the date and time. I know how hard it is not to go see your husband because Im in the same boat it's the first time I last so long without seeing my husband but girl we must have patience trust me we can do one more month.  MY CC 10/02/2019 I been calling the NVC every morning just to get an update how their information is in real time, the ceac.state.gov dont get updates till like 3 days later. 

5 minutes ago, landy88 said:

The embassy did start scheduling for the month of January and as I was told they normally schedule interview the first two weeks of each month for the following month, if someone reschedule the embassy will them fill the date and time. I know how hard it is not to go see your husband because Im in the same boat it's the first time I last so long without seeing my husband but girl we must have patience trust me we can do one more month.  MY CC 10/02/2019 I been calling the NVC every morning just to get an update how their information is in real time, the ceac.state.gov dont get updates till like 3 days later. 

This is crazy, i guess if we still haven’t received our interview then we wont until January going to February, this whole process is taking so longgg, I remember before I used to hear people oh me salio en 6 meses y 7 like why ours is taking more then a year, this whole process we been there for 14 months already its so frustrated 

1 minute ago, Massy said:

This is crazy, i guess if we still haven’t received our interview then we wont until January going to February, this whole process is taking so longgg, I remember before I used to hear people oh me salio en 6 meses y 7 like why ours is taking more then a year, this whole process we been there for 14 months already its so frustrated 

You are 100% right when I started this I was also told that in 6 -8 month he was going to be here so I was thinking submitting thing on September 2018 he should be here no later then June 2019, girl you have no idea all the things i had planed for this month with him thinking he was going to be here y mira nada de nada. But hey we still got next week left dont give up just yet. 

5 hours ago, landy88 said:

You are 100% right when I started this I was also told that in 6 -8 month he was going to be here so I was thinking submitting thing on September 2018 he should be here no later then June 2019, girl you have no idea all the things i had planed for this month with him thinking he was going to be here y mira nada de nada. But hey we still got next week left dont give up just yet. 

I am on the same situation 😔 its been almost 10 mths without seeing each other waiting on this interview date. So this year will be a very sad Christmas alone. And i also call And same response with no hope on getting interview for January or February from what im reading here. Our CC 9/30 

3 minutes ago, Wilman1716 said:

I am on the same situation 😔 its been almost 10 mths without seeing each other waiting on this interview date. So this year will be a very sad Christmas alone. And i also call And same response with no hope on getting interview for January or February from what im reading here. Our CC 9/30 

Will really don't know about February yet, remember that on the month of December they are scheduling January so in January they will be scheduling for February. I still have hope that one of us will be schedule for next month, we still have next week to receive IL and thinking about it this month is the worst due the holidays. We have been waiting soo long that a couple more weeks wont hurt us. 

The latest case I have seen to get an interview is Aug 19th for December. I have a feeling this week (tomorrow or Thursday) or definitely next week will be when they schedule rest of August and first half of Sept. For January. It's been usually 90 plus a couple days wait for most people to get their IL. my wife's case was complete Sept. 11 so I hope its in the next round of interview letters going out. If not, it's definitely going to be for a February interview. But 90 day wait has been pretty consistent so far. We will see. IL usually comesto email early in morning around 3 am - 4am EST 

Edited by suarezj519

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 5:21 PM, Wilman1716 said:

Still nothing for you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.