Nidz

Administrative SICK Processing

198 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, zee.khan said:

Lease agreement of appartment in US of my wife, her new state id, voter registration card, pic in front of post office, exit stamp on passport. My wife had to go back to US to reestablish her domicile as she was living with me in Pakistan for the past 2 yrs.

Did they ask you to provide these things specifically or you just sent it by yourself? 

Timeline
On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Nidz said:

Nope. Medical has been expired

I m also put on Ap.. They asked me my husband first marriage pics.. Which I sent they just after 4 days of interview.a

Timeline
On 3/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Nidz said:

Nope. Medical has been expired

11 hours ago, Nidz said:

Many congratulations 👍

And now its 50th day but I didn't get even a single update.. No even date update. I m so worried 

Timeline
On 3/6/2020 at 5:28 PM, zee.khan said:

CO just said me that your wife has to go back to US to reestablish her domicile. He did not mention any specific document.  So we planned ourselves which documents we should give them as  a proof of domicile.

Have you ever opened your ceac portal after the issuance of your visa ? If yes What Does your required documents section says?  accepted or submitted? 

Timeline
On 3/6/2020 at 8:52 PM, Asma Faisal said:

I m also put on Ap.. They asked me my husband first marriage pics.. Which I sent they just after 4 days of interview.a

Oopppss so sorry for ur situation.. INSHA'ALLAH u ll get visa soon b4 medical expiry 

On 3/7/2020 at 2:17 AM, zee.khan said:

Thank you. Has your husband contacted the senator of his state about your case??

Yes but same reply pending for review 

Timeline
On 3/5/2020 at 5:29 AM, HM4774 said:

Can you share why they put you in AP? For me they wanted to see my travel in/out dates and a newer tax paper. Been 6 months! 

my kids had their interview in sep 2019 and issued white 221g till now 3 updates via email mailed & uploaded all required medical also expired in feb 2020.so they will ask again for medical before make any decision or ????

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, MAF2305 said:

my kids had their interview in sep 2019 and issued white 221g till now 3 updates via email mailed & uploaded all required medical also expired in feb 2020.so they will ask again for medical before make any decision or ????

yes.. medical expire after six months..they will ask new medical and new pics..befote issuing visa they will acquire new medical and recent pics

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.