Jess29

any CR1 interviews for December yet for santo domingo embassy

51 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, suarezj519 said:

Going on two months waiting still... Here in DR right now, as it's looking like the dates just keep getting pushed back even more. For a 5 - 10 min interview (mst of the time) it sure is ridiculous it takes this long to schedule one. 

Im just over this 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

9 minutes ago, landy88 said:

Im just over this 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

I feel like we all over this waiting time, in my end i am desperate, I can’t believe its been 13 months since I started my husband process and still nothing, this interview scheduling i feel like it going to take a minute 😞

1 hour ago, suarezj519 said:

Going on two months waiting still... Here in DR right now, as it's looking like the dates just keep getting pushed back even more. For a 5 - 10 min interview (mst of the time) it sure is ridiculous it takes this long to schedule one. 

ughhh !!! im at 96 days already and nothing. CC since 8/6

17 minutes ago, Massy said:

I feel like we all over this waiting time, in my end i am desperate, I can’t believe its been 13 months since I started my husband process and still nothing, this interview scheduling i feel like it going to take a minute 😞

when was your case complete ?

2 minutes ago, Jess29 said:

They sent me an email 10/9/19 saying all documents has been approved that they working with santo domingo for an interview so basically one month, my lawyer tells me i will probably receive the interview letter on December but idk everything seen so far and i started this whole process on 10/15/18

28 minutes ago, Massy said:

They sent me an email 10/9/19 saying all documents has been approved that they working with santo domingo for an interview so basically one month, my lawyer tells me i will probably receive the interview letter on December but idk everything seen so far and i started this whole process on 10/15/18

wow. I started on 11/18/18 . 11/23 Uscis received all of my paperwork and on june 3rd my case was approved .. on july 13 i submitte all documents to NVC & on 8/6 i received email that my case was complete and waiting for an interview..

1 hour ago, Massy said:

1 hour ago, Jess29 said:

wow. I started on 11/18/18 . 11/23 Uscis received all of my paperwork and on june 3rd my case was approved .. on july 13 i submitte all documents to NVC & on 8/6 i received email that my case was complete and waiting for an interview..

I’m with you both! I never thought it would of taken this long. My priority date is 9/10/18, its been such a long process. I had hopes that I would wait just a month for the interview. But hopefully we will be with our loved ones before the new year. 

3 hours ago, Jess29 said:

I think you should email NVC and ask them to expedite your case because it went over the 90 days. I have a friend that went over 95 days and she emailed them in a week they got back and approved it. 

1 hour ago, landy88 said:

I think you should email NVC and ask them to expedite your case because it went over the 90 days. I have a friend that went over 95 days and she emailed them in a week they got back and approved it. 

I was just on the phone with them today and they said they dont have a specific time frame to when we will get an interview 🙄🙄🙄🙄

2 hours ago, Melissa&Julio said:

I’m with you both! I never thought it would of taken this long. My priority date is 9/10/18, its been such a long process. I had hopes that I would wait just a month for the interview. But hopefully we will be with our loved ones before the new year. 

😭😭😭 i just want all this to be over

On 11/7/2019 at 7:47 PM, landy88 said:

I also received my last email on 10/2/2019 saying they approved all the documents and that they are working on getting an interview date. every time I call the NVC they say it takes 60-90 days for an interview. I want to know how accurate is that? I feel like this is taking for ever, I have more than a year since I submitted I-130 on 9/17/18.

We have also been waiting since Sept 13 2018.  Got my CC from NVC on Sept 17. No word yet. 

1 hour ago, Melissa&Julio said:

Just received my interview this morning!!! My CC was July 31. Interview for Dec 20!

Yay! congratulations, let us know how it went. 

Our process started in May of 2018, CC date 8/1, IL today with interview December 30. 

It will be another Christmas in DR for me. That's not too bad, but my work will be pretty sore about me taking the time off. Family first :) DR is amazing, and it will be great to see family there. We have a niece who is just starting to talk and it is adorable. And every city in DR has jumped on the bandwagon of giant letters, so we have to revisit a bunch of places for new photos. If it's a little warm, I would love to go to Bahia de las Aguilas. 

12 minutes ago, jahjahwarrior said:

Our process started in May of 2018, CC date 8/1, IL today with interview December 30. 

It will be another Christmas in DR for me. That's not too bad, but my work will be pretty sore about me taking the time off. Family first :) DR is amazing, and it will be great to see family there. We have a niece who is just starting to talk and it is adorable. And every city in DR has jumped on the bandwagon of giant letters, so we have to revisit a bunch of places for new photos. If it's a little warm, I would love to go to Bahia de las Aguilas. 

Congratulations!

On 11/7/2019 at 4:09 PM, Jess29 said:

hey guys.. still waiting for an interview. CR1 for santo domingo.  Does any one know if any december interviews have been scheduled yet ?? Been CC since August 6th, 2019 

Yeah, they have scheduled people with DQ's from August for December. 

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.