Jhonnydep

STILL IN AP AFTER INTERVIEW ISLAMABAD EMBASSY

70 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL HOW MANY APPLICANT ARE THERE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE RESPONSE FROM THE EMBASSY ISLAMABAD AFTER THEIR INTERVIEW. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO MONTHS AFTER MY INTERVIEW, I HAVE  BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF DOMICILE OF PETITIONER, MY WIFE IS MY PETITIONER,  INTERVIEW WAS HELD ON THE 30TH AUGUST 2019.

9 hours ago, Jhonnydep said:

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL HOW MANY APPLICANT ARE THERE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE RESPONSE FROM THE EMBASSY ISLAMABAD AFTER THEIR INTERVIEW. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO MONTHS AFTER MY INTERVIEW, I HAVE  BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF DOMICILE OF PETITIONER, MY WIFE IS MY PETITIONER,  INTERVIEW WAS HELD ON THE 30TH AUGUST 2019.

My mother is a petitioner. INTERVIEW ,ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, DNA , REPEAT MEDICAL , after interview All done almost 8month still in AP.    

Edited by Roki12

Timeline
On 11/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, Gayas Sayed said:

Buddy i'm waiting from 22nd August. But i'm from India ;) Chill everything will be ok soon!! Stay Happy and Positive. 

Hope we will get visa in this month. 

On 11/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, laiba adam said:

Do you renew your police certificate after expired for interview?

No they domt evene ask for police certificate during my interview

Timeline
On 11/6/2019 at 2:40 PM, Nadeem sarwar said:

Interview held on 23 august 19.missing document nadra marriage certificate uploaded and submitted on 18 sep 19.after three updates status my family members changed from ap to i issued on 30 Oct 19. but my status last updated on 29 0ct is still in ap.please advise 

INSHA'ALLAH u ll get soon ur visa !

Timeline
On 11/4/2019 at 1:52 PM, Jhonnydep said:

Same here .  But waiting from 3 months 

Edited by Nidz

Timeline
On 11/4/2019 at 1:52 PM, Jhonnydep said:

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL HOW MANY APPLICANT ARE THERE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE RESPONSE FROM THE EMBASSY ISLAMABAD AFTER THEIR INTERVIEW. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO MONTHS AFTER MY INTERVIEW, I HAVE  BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF DOMICILE OF PETITIONER, MY WIFE IS MY PETITIONER,  INTERVIEW WAS HELD ON THE 30TH AUGUST 

Any update in ur case ?

Edited by Nidz

Timeline
5 hours ago, Nidz said:

Any update in ur case ?

No update in my case still yet and please could you tell me what documents they asked from you, i have been asked to upload domicile which i have uploaded on 8th Oct and 8th November my case was updated last time.

Timeline
On 11/10/2019 at 11:58 AM, Nidz said:

Same here .  But waiting from 3 months 

No update in my case still yet and please could you tell me what documents they asked from you, i have been asked to upload domicile which i have uploaded on 8th Oct and 8th November my case was updated last time. 

When your case was last updated and when you have uploaded your required documents on CEAC.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jhonnydep said:

When your case was last updated and when you have uploaded your required documents on CEAC.

My case last updated 08 nov 19.. and I uploaded additional documents on 5th aug which was my interview date as well.. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nidz said:

My case last updated 08 nov 19.. and I uploaded additional documents on 5th aug which was my interview date as well.. 

Nice, good to kniw you have update on same date on which i had, but how many times your cases has been updated after interview, mine is first time. Do you know how many time they will take if they updated the case once. .

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jhonnydep said:

Nice, good to kniw you have update on same date on which i had, but how many times your cases has been updated after interview, mine is first time. Do you know how many time they will take if they updated the case once. .

After interview in 3 months 12 to 15 times case updates.. but still in AP .. whenever I submitted the inquiry form , my case get update 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.