Jernic18

CR1 -Santo Domingo Embassy - Recent interview dates? Timelines?

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

My husband and I are waiting for our interview date at the embassy in Santo Domingo for the CR1.  I haven't seen many people with interviews recently. I can't get in touch with the NVC or the embassy after several attempts. Our documents were qualified by the NVC on Sept 17. Does anyone have any recent interview dates and what was your timeline?  We're almost 14 months since NOA1. :( 

We are also waiting  for an interview date. Our CC 9/30 . From what I gathered is that they already scheduled for November and probably will schedule interview tomorrow 11/1! I hope this is accurate and that we fall on the upcoming list! Its been 9 mths without seeing each other & its getting to look like another sad xmas without each other! 😔 

They just sent out interviews for November last Thursday. I was hoping to get mine but it seems like they stopped at people who were CC July 25. My CC is July 31. Hopefully I will get it in the next round. Hang in there! I have also been in this for over a year.

Yep my wife's case was complete 9/11 and still waiting so. Pretty sure end of jult/August CC's will get December interviews (hopefully). Then we SHOULD be lined up for January at the pace it has been going. Everything just depends on what's going on in SD which unfortunately unless you know someone on the inside we won't know for sure. 

On 10/30/2019 at 5:50 PM, Jernic18 said:

Hello!

My husband and I are waiting for our interview date at the embassy in Santo Domingo for the CR1.  I haven't seen many people with interviews recently. I can't get in touch with the NVC or the embassy after several attempts. Our documents were qualified by the NVC on Sept 17. Does anyone have any recent interview dates and what was your timeline?  We're almost 14 months since NOA1. :( 

😭 Hello. I am also CR1 and i was qualified on August 6th & im still waiting for an interview at Santo domingo embassy.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.