Sibbi

Islamabad embassy immigration visa issuance

2 posts in this topic

On 6th September2019  I and my daughter had interview it went perfect counsler said please collect visa in 14 days on 14th day I called ustraveler to know my passport they said there is no update,they sent inquiry without informing me to the embassy after 4 days ustraveler sent an email in wchic immigrant visa unit required us family registration certificate. . Email began with this sentence"your case had been updated with details please check your case and upload the required document" but there was no update means no email we found on case which would make us to upload document therefore my husband said this email seems generic we should not proceed anything after waiting a month we decided to upload document on meanwhile we sent inquiry we sent inquiry to embassy to know the status of visa but up till now no reply from embassy ...the status of visa whenever I check it shows ready. We have uploaded family registration certificate , but I have uploaded family registration certificate by birth not by marriage as my passport and I'D card is with my father name.i need help that it's been 4 days to upload document ...how long us embassy Islamabad takes to review uploaded document ...family registration certificate is by birth would it be acceptable or marriage one is important i can't submit marriage family registration certificate as my all documents including my passport is on my father name...pleae help what should we do to get visa ...its really painful situation 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sibbi said:

On 6th September2019  I and my daughter had interview it went perfect counsler said please collect visa in 14 days on 14th day I called ustraveler to know my passport they said there is no update,they sent inquiry without informing me to the embassy after 4 days ustraveler sent an email in wchic immigrant visa unit required us family registration certificate. . Email began with this sentence"your case had been updated with details please check your case and upload the required document" but there was no update means no email we found on case which would make us to upload document therefore my husband said this email seems generic we should not proceed anything after waiting a month we decided to upload document on meanwhile we sent inquiry we sent inquiry to embassy to know the status of visa but up till now no reply from embassy ...the status of visa whenever I check it shows ready. We have uploaded family registration certificate , but I have uploaded family registration certificate by birth not by marriage as my passport and I'D card is with my father name.i need help that it's been 4 days to upload document ...how long us embassy Islamabad takes to review uploaded document ...family registration certificate is by birth would it be acceptable or marriage one is important i can't submit marriage family registration certificate as my all documents including my passport is on my father name...pleae help what should we do to get visa ...its really painful situation 

Sibi, you have posted your visa question in the forum dedicated to discussion of the Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence. The people here are conditional permanent residents who obtained status through marriage and now want apply to remove the conditions on their permanent residence status from USCIS.

It is quite difficult to even specifically determine what type of visa you are trying to obtain, your timeline is vacant. :time:You need to include more specific type of visa information.

Good luck on your immigration journey. 

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.