ricksme1983

After 221g documents submitted AP to Ready

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I interview was in 12 may 2019. Co asked for new medical,i 864,tax returns from sponsor(my wife).i submitted all but after 2 months embassy send one more 221g letter asking for more docs and again i submitted what they needed.after submiting on 14 october 2019 status was AP on 15 to Ready, on 16 Ready, and on today still Ready i am confused totally what is next heading for me. Any help or suggestion pls.

Timeline
7 hours ago, SugarB said:

i think it means theyre reviewing your case. 

Yes they must be but why is it stucked in READY status.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Gayas Sayed said:

Hello Ricksme,

I had my interview on 22ng Aug and received 221g white Slip Cr1 submitted requested docs on 6th Sep. Since interview day mine is showing READY and last update was 11th OCT.  I dont know whats happening with my case. Mine is Mumbai Embassy, what's your ?

Mine case is at new delhi embassy and last update is still 16 oct 2019. Me too dont know wat r they doing with the docs submitted.i ll keep u inform if new update made.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Gayas Sayed said:

What was your interview date and date of submission ? Was it same 221g for relationship evidence ... PLs let me know and keep informing each other.

Mine interview date was 13 september 2019.and i submitted my papers on 11 october 2019.they asked for i 864(AOS),i864A,latest tax papers,w2s,proof of status.as i have already submitted at the time of interview  but they asked again for original ones so it time by mail from usa to deliver.

Timeline
On 10/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, Gayas Sayed said:

So when are you submitting the original one ?? 

I already submitted all documents.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 1:47 AM, Gayas Sayed said:

Woww soon you will be issued, i'm still stuck on Ready last update was 11th OCt

As of now no updates on.my case stuck on ready. sent email but computerized reply. Its almost more than two months 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Gayas Sayed said:

Why don't you join our 221g Whatsapp Group follow the link below for constant updates.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BWx2v9sDNz9HB1vAjhCkGs

Thankyou i will

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/17/2019 at 10:34 AM, ricksme1983 said:

Hello everybody,

I interview was in 12 may 2019. Co asked for new medical,i 864,tax returns from sponsor(my wife).i submitted all but after 2 months embassy send one more 221g letter asking for more docs and again i submitted what they needed.after submiting on 14 october 2019 status was AP on 15 to Ready, on 16 Ready, and on today still Ready i am confused totally what is next heading for me. Any help or suggestion pls.

On 17 october 2019 was my last update that was 'READY'. Now after almost 3 months later on 7 jan 2020 only date updated. On 8 JAN 2020 date updated and status again changed to AP.(Worried now) pray for me.

Timeline
On 1/8/2020 at 5:32 PM, ricksme1983 said:

On 17 october 2019 was my last update that was 'READY'. Now after almost 3 months later on 7 jan 2020 only date updated. On 8 JAN 2020 date updated and status again changed to AP.(Worried now) pray for me.

On 11 jan 2020 i got mail for resubmit medical and pcc.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 1/12/2020 at 8:19 AM, ricksme1983 said:

On 11 jan 2020 i got mail for resubmit medical and pcc.

It's one month since I submitted medical and police certificate still in AP. Can I send enquiry email will it be ok

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.