Abdi10

AP status for K1 - Returned passport along with 221g

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline

I had my K1 visa interview in Ankara on 24 September and they took my passport during the interview and told me to wait from them since I'm from Somalia, they told me that they'll apply a waiver for me and that I should wait, I've received my passport back on 10 October along with a 221g paper which doesn't state any additional file, they only ticked the administrative processing column and my status is AP. What are my chances since they returned my passport back. If anyone had this kinda experience would appreciate to share with me

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline

Hi Guys

I'm from Somalia, living in Germany, I've submitted k1 visa form I-129f last year 03.july.19, and received RFE (Request for Evidence) on October, and send the documents needed back, my respond received 2 December 19, and still waiting for approval, since we're are on the same page about the travel ban, we'll keep in touch,  

is there any people you know received visa after the travel ban?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Somalia
Timeline

yeah so far i know 7 family member 6 IR2 on 2018 and 1 CR1 November 2019 VISA category  beside that they gave me RFE too around August  2019 but i passed it on Nov and did my medical on 31 dec 2019 ( yes they worked on new year eve ) interview on 9th January 2020 at the end of interview they gave me 221g paper and told me im under AP

59 minutes ago, Adam2000 said:

Hi Guys

I'm from Somalia, living in Germany, I've submitted k1 visa form I-129f last year 03.july.19, and received RFE (Request for Evidence) on October, and send the documents needed back, my respond received 2 December 19, and still waiting for approval, since we're are on the same page about the travel ban, we'll keep in touch,  

is there any people you know received visa after the travel ban?

yeah so far i know 7 family member 6 IR2 on 2018 and 1 CR1 November 2019 VISA category  beside that they gave me RFE too around August  2019 but i passed it on Nov and did my medical on 31 dec 2019 ( yes they worked on new year eve ) interview on 9th January 2020 at the end of interview they gave me 221g paper and told me im under AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Zack daader said:

yeah so far i know 7 family member 6 IR2 on 2018 and 1 CR1 November 2019 VISA category  beside that they gave me RFE too around August  2019 but i passed it on Nov and did my medical on 31 dec 2019 ( yes they worked on new year eve ) interview on 9th January 2020 at the end of interview they gave me 221g paper and told me im under AP

Thanks,  that is great info,  and hope the rest works out for you and get ur Visa, 

did they ask in your interview " when was the last time u been in Somalia? or where have u been living (places or countries) from  16 years at your age? or any other documents related?

Edited by Adam2000

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Somalia
Timeline
On 1/28/2020 at 10:05 PM, Adam2000 said:

Thanks,  that is great info,  and hope the rest works out for you and get ur Visa, 

did they ask in your interview " when was the last time u been in Somalia? or where have u been living (places or countries) from  16 years at your age? or any other documents related?

the just asked me for my travel history 15 years ago and stuff

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.